Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here also has (extreme) social anxiety ?

Do you have social anxiety/don’t like going outside?

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
- because of your looks etc
- I do and it’s another reason I, 26, KHHV, will never get gf or keep her (1 in 100,000 Chance I’ll get one in next 3 years). Because I can’t go to city or swimming (torso and back full of freckles, weird back, large head and 1.62m/5‘4“ short)

My social anxiety has gone relatively mild ever since I graduated and left high school

I only go outside if I have to, I mostly stay indoors.

Me. Not Cho-tier levels of social phobia but I do get embarrassed easily to the point of blushing at times so I tend to isolate. Brutal as a grown ass man

I'm too high inhib

- because of your looks etc
- I do and it’s another reason I, 26, KHHV, will never get gf or keep her (1 in 100,000 Chance I’ll get one in next 3 years). Because I can’t go to city or swimming (torso and back full of freckles, weird back, large head and 1.62m/5‘4“ short)
i dont have social anxiety talking to guys, its just girls really and i have no clue why

I do due to my non-NTness, mediocre looks & frame :feelsrope:

Yeah, crippling anxiety. Mainly because im short and poor. Im the happiest if I don't have to leave my house or interact with people.

I do due to my non-NTness, mediocre looks & frame :feelsrope:
I due due to my non-NTness, strange looks (head and face), people have always reacted negatively to me, and I’m very short (5‘4“ / 1.62m), and I have a boyish frame and extreme hyper-lordosis (look it up) :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

i dont have social anxiety talking to guys, its just girls really and i have no clue why
Im 26 and KHHV. I’m ugly and short, can’t talk to women, how can I ever get a gf? I won’t

anyone else high af rn?

used to have crippling social and metaphysical anxiety but after realising this reality is nothing but a phony illusion I became calmer. Why should I care about what isnt even real?

w
used to have crippling social and metaphysical anxiety but after realising this reality is nothing but a phony illusion I became calmer. Why should I care about what isnt even real?
what is real ??????????

So extreme that I’d rather piss into empty bottles than go to the dorm toilet when the normie roommates were in the kitchen, kek

Something middle between extreme and moderate.
I can talk normally with someone I trust but I try to avoid majority of people.