Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here also completely friendless?

A

AlwaysDisappointed

26 KHHV
-
I never had a friend. Always been a complete outcast.

I struggle making rl friends these days I think because I'm quite different to most adults here in south east England.

I did much better in my teens.

I know 0 people outside of my family. My social life is limited to cashiers (i say hi and thanks)

I have normie social skills but I cant connect with normies properly on a personal level so its more like having close acquaintances

Friends are overrated. I've been friendless for 16 years. You'll get used to it. I only had friends in my teens.

Having friends as an adult is probably not as fun. Adults are more boring and retarded. They've lost their child like state.

ive only had 2 close friends in my entire life bc we just talked bout our common hobby non stop. Outside of that im socially retarded due to my ugliness. This was all long ago tho rn im friendless

Last edited:
Most of us are, welcome

friends do not really exsist

Friends are overrated. I've been friendless for 16 years. You'll get used to it. I only had friends in my teens.

Having friends as an adult is probably not as fun. Adults are more boring and retarded. They've lost their child like state.

That's bs though. Normie adults still have lots of fun in their 20s partying and travelling. Better if you're a Chad.

Have a small friend group just a bunch of guys and 1 foid. If it were up to me it'd just be all guys but she's alright so I don't mind. I talk to niggas on ig sometimes but I'm not close with any of them, I just live in a small place so everyone knows each other more like.

even normies are friendless nowdays, its fashionable

nah, and virtual friends feel like they dont really count either

26 and i'm completely isolated from society

I havent had a rl friend in 6 years

Nobody wants to associate with losers like me

No. My Doggo is dead so no one

That's bs though. Normie adults still have lots of fun in their 20s partying and travelling. Better if you're a Chad.
Adults are more mentally ill though. They care too much about muh carreer and most of them are depressed. Teens are not as depressed. Most people were happier as kids and teens.

It would be nice to buy friends like you can buy a toaster

But I suppose that's how normies treat friendships, it's like you see a better toaster, it's like why the fuck do I have this old piece of shit, I'm gonna give it away, but no one wants it anymore. We are that piece of shit toaster