Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone here actually go to the movies?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
Anyone here actually go to the movies?

Actually go out to the movie theater (cinema) and buy popcorn and a drink?

Obviously, the ticket, popcorn, and drink are now expensive...

Sit alone watching a movie alone, while high school and college students are on dates, and many couples are there, and groups of friends.

While you're sitting alone, enriching the Jews, Hollywood, and the celebrities who would lifemog moneymog you even if you had 50 lifetimes as an ordinary person to save money, and all the guys at the theater mog you...

Honestly, that's extreme torture...

Anyway, the last part was my opinions and observations of the facts...

I haven't been to a theater since i saw Joker in 2019 with my dad

i went to joker 2 couple days ago what a nigger movie

No, after the pandemic I stopped going to the movies.

I haven't been to the movies since like '05. I have a jail broken fire stick. Sometimes I can see movies before they're in theaters.

I'm too much of an abused dog for that and I also don't blame anyone for my inceldom except God. And if he doesn't exist, then my inceldom is just a result of coincidence. Nobody is at fault. It is what it is. You can't have winners without losers.

Anyone here actually go to the movies?

Actually go out to the movie theater (cinema) and buy popcorn and a drink?

Obviously, the ticket, popcorn, and drink are now expensive...

Sit alone watching a movie alone, while high school and college students are on dates, and many couples are there, and groups of friends.

While you're sitting alone, enriching the Jews, Hollywood, and the celebrities who would lifemog moneymog you even if you had 50 lifetimes as an ordinary person to save money, and all the guys at the theater mog you...

Honestly, that's extreme torture...

Anyway, the last part was my opinions and observations of the facts...
On rare occasions (The Popcorn and coke at theaters always goes hard tho.), but i mostly prefer to wait for the movie to be pirated, and then watch it myself.