Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here actually ever interact with ER?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
I did.

In 2012, I was 18 and had fallen into the Zyzz-gymbro craze and my bluepilled ass thought getting muscles would get me laid (no muscles for an ugly face). So I went to the gym everyday and signed up to Bodybuilding.com for help with "muh gainz".

After a few months I was disgruntled because I still wasn't getting any attention from girls, despite having added a few pounds of muscle.

Bodybuilding.com was what we would today called Redpilled at the time and I came across to this link to a site called PuaHate (which most of you probably know about). The site was basically people angry with the Pick Up Artist-community because of how they sold bullshit. If you know the PUA-goofballs of the late 00's/early 10's, you know what I'm talking about.

This site basically created the bedrock for what is the modern incel community. I signed up because it was something I had never seen before, men being openly "misogynistic" and claiming that looks are the only thing that matters in attracting a woman. It was revolutionary to me and it resonated with me.

I didn't really frequent the site but it was really damn funny too, these guys were comedians.

One day, in maybe late 2013/early 2014 this user appeared who was the first I had seen who ever showed his face. I remember him ranting in front of his car and posting videos of it. He mogged me for sure, and he had a BMW, so I didn't really see why he was so hopeless.

He started posting quite frequently and erratically, and sometimes I would respond to him. I remember one time he said the average penis size was 4 inches and I said: "no it's more like 5" and he was very upset by this. He became kind of the talk of the forum for a while and users went to his YouTube to watch his melancholy videos about seeing couples in the streets. We didn't know what was to come.

Then one day ER went ER and I couldn't believe what I was seeing on the news. THIS GUY? From the forum? It was mind boggling to me. Surreal. PuaHate was instantly shut down.

Incels migrated to others forums and subreddits but I got out of the game for a while as I started studying but I've always kept up with the blackpill and .is is the best place around by far.

Unfortunately I don't have any proof as PuaHate was taken offline pretty instantly. But anyone who was on PuaHate in 2013 during maybe a three month window would have come across him. He was a prolific poster with a big P.

He started posting quite frequently and erratically, and sometimes I would respond to him. I remember one time he said the average penis size was 4 inches and I said: "no it's more like 5" and he was very upset by this.
I think I have seen a screenshot of this, is it possible you have one or know where I can find screenshots/archives of his posts?

I remember one time he said the average penis size was 4 inches and I said: "no it's more like 5" and he was very upset by this.
Sounds like ER to me.

TrueOGcel trait: interacted with ER.

I think I have seen a screenshot of this, is it possible you have one or know where I can find screenshots/archives of his posts?
Never mind, there's an incel wiki post where it shows ERs old posts. He had a post on bodybuilding.com about being surprised of someone telling the average penis size is 5.5.

Last edited:
TrueOGcel trait: interacted with ER.
Haha I guess, the thing was that there really wasn't any warning bells concerning violence in his posts or his first videos, they were all kind of "wistful" almost poetic in a "God, why me?"-sense. I was so surprised when I saw his face on the news, I guy I had actually communicated with.

This is absolutely crazy if true

Never mind, there's an incel wiki post where it shows ERs old posts. He had a poast on bodybuilding.com about being surprised of someone telling the average penis size is 5.5.
Yeah, it's possible I remember that post from Bodybuilding.com, he was on both sites for a brief time. It might not even have been me who replied with that line, it's 10/11 years ago after all, but I do have clear memories of being in his threads and going back and forth with him, insisting that he mogged me and that his car was an asset. (At that time I that time I thought the car and his location were enough).

glowing homer simpson GIF

Yeah, it's possible I remember that post from Bodybuilding.com, he was on both sites for a brief time. It might not even have been me who replied with that line, it's 10/11 years ago after all, but I do have clear memories of being in his threads and going back and forth with him, insisting that he mogged me and that his car was an asset. (At that time I that time I thought the car and his location were enough).
Absolutely crazy

U should be mod

You should be honored to interact with our Blessed Saint.

Absolutely WILD if this is true. Him not knowing the average penis size despite it being easy to look up as well as an overall important fact considering his ideology was probably an early sign of him being too incompetent to carry out a successful strategic plan

JoinedOct 5, 2022
Posts396

Lil timmy me and @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ were back in nam on .is

So I went to the gym everyday and signed up to Bodybuilding.com
that forum is the place that actually got me into whole redpill and eventually blackpill thing. I think it maybe all started there indeed. We talking about very early 2010s

bothers me that ER was over 10 years ago already :fuk:

I did.

In 2012, I was 18 and had fallen into the Zyzz-gymbro craze and my bluepilled ass thought getting muscles would get me laid (no muscles for an ugly face). So I went to the gym everyday and signed up to Bodybuilding.com for help with "muh gainz".

After a few months I was disgruntled because I still wasn't getting any attention from girls, despite having added a few pounds of muscle.

Bodybuilding.com was what we would today called Redpilled at the time and I came across to this link to a site called PuaHate (which most of you probably know about). The site was basically people angry with the Pick Up Artist-community because of how they sold bullshit. If you know the PUA-goofballs of the late 00's/early 10's, you know what I'm talking about.

This site basically created the bedrock for what is the modern incel community. I signed up because it was something I had never seen before, men being openly "misogynistic" and claiming that looks are the only thing that matters in attracting a woman. It was revolutionary to me and it resonated with me.

I didn't really frequent the site but it was really damn funny too, these guys were comedians.

One day, in maybe late 2013/early 2014 this user appeared who was the first I had seen who ever showed his face. I remember him ranting in front of his car and posting videos of it. He mogged me for sure, and he had a BMW, so I didn't really see why he was so hopeless.

He started posting quite frequently and erratically, and sometimes I would respond to him. I remember one time he said the average penis size was 4 inches and I said: "no it's more like 5" and he was very upset by this. He became kind of the talk of the forum for a while and users went to his YouTube to watch his melancholy videos about seeing couples in the streets. We didn't know what was to come.

Then one day ER went ER and I couldn't believe what I was seeing on the news. THIS GUY? From the forum? It was mind boggling to me. Surreal. PuaHate was instantly shut down.

Incels migrated to others forums and subreddits but I got out of the game for a while as I started studying but I've always kept up with the blackpill and .is is the best place around by far.

Unfortunately I don't have any proof as PuaHate was taken offline pretty instantly. But anyone who was on PuaHate in 2013 during maybe a three month window would have come across him. He was a prolific poster with a big P.
Right there officers
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

that forum is the place that actually got me into whole redpill and eventually blackpill thing. I think it maybe all started there indeed. We talking about very early 2010s
Did you end up on PuaHate at any time?

You are like some inhabitant of Jerusalem who managed to meet Christ

Just intERact with ER.

Absolutely WILD if this is true. Him not knowing the average penis size despite it being easy to look up as well as an overall important fact considering his ideology was probably an early sign of him being too incompetent to carry out a successful strategic plan

I think him finding this information out is what threw him over the edge and made him go ER

I did.

ER for you is Chris Chan for me. I started keeping up on the guy just a few months before he went CC lol