Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone here a namecel?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
My real name is Desmond Fraldarius Benjamin. If you have a name like this you will never be a foid's sexual fantasy

i have a a pretty solid masculine slavic first + last name i really thank my parents for that

My name is Abu Bakr Shekau, I died years ago and I am browsing from Boko Haram OS.

My name is a normal sounding Western name

Post your real name and credit card number here:

I mean you can always change your name if you really want

my name is retarded as well, i wish i had normal name

imagine being called Lucius

My name is kinda rare, but it isn't bad

My real name is Desmond Fraldarius Benjamin. If you have a name like this you will never be a foid's sexual fantasy
Mee too man what in the trucel is the name 'jameer'

My name is weak and only sounds good on kids.

No woman can moan Stephen

Doesitmatter? In all seriousness though, that really sucks. Namepill is brutal.
Your name shapes the way other people perceive you. And if you are a trucel, it would drag down your non existent smv to negetive :feelskek:

Mogs my name

My mom had to give me the most feminine fucking name for me now I am stuck with it for eternity

I won't say my name but it has become a meme, brutal incel trait

I have a common English name so no

Your name shapes the way other people perceive you. And if you are a trucel, it would drag down your non existent smv to negetive :feelskek:
True. Bad names are brutal. I actually knew a girl in school who had a bad name. Her name legit made her social life worse. Of all the names to choose from, her parent's named her something so retarded. It's such a rare name, I don't even think it officially exists as a name. I can't say it here, because it might get her doxxed since she's probably the only one in the world with that name. Of course she will still get an easy life from pussy privilege, but if a man had a similarly bad name, it's over unless he is chad