Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone having a bad headache?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
It’s been happening for at least a year now and it won’t go away. It feels like a headache but it hurts in a mental way. I think it’s an effect on loneliness.

Had one from booze, but it's not a standard trait from lonliness ngl
I need to clarify, headahces are subjective Not sure what you mean

I rarely get traditional headaches but rather those tension headaches that right behind your eyes.

I need to clarify, headahces are subjective Not sure what you mean
I feel it at frontal lobe of my brain. It’s right behind my eyes. It’s not just a headache but it’s also a feeling of frustration and sadness glued into it. I guess rotting would be a better term?

I feel it at frontal lobe of my brain. It’s right behind my eyes. It’s not just a headache but it’s also a feeling of frustration and sadness glued into it. I guess rotting would be a better term?
No disrespect bro but I didn't know what a headache was my whole life. I had tons, my head was fucked, but it felt normal and it didn't ever dawn on me until I was like 30 that my head was ached and fucked my whole life. Still kind of is.... Just saying.
These aren't obvious migraine headaches but a painful dull feeling maybe?

I drink to headaches and they go away

No disrespect bro but I didn't know what a headache was my whole life. I had tons, my head was fucked, but it felt normal and it didn't ever dawn on me until I was like 30 that my head was ached and fucked my whole life. Still kind of is.... Just saying.
These aren't obvious migraine headaches but a painful dull feeling maybe?
I’ll have to look them up.

luckly I didnt get any headache for a long time tbh. i hate it

I do get headaches on some occasions but it isn't from mental problems or drinking water. I honestly don't know why I get them tbh.