Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone have trouble sleeping?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
every night i have trouble sleeping, when i close my eyes i easily get into my own thoughts and my mind starts racing. for a while now ive just been downing sleeping pills every night to help

Try reading something boring before sleep.

Nope I have no problems with sleeping the whole day away. As soon as my head hits the pillow I’m unconscious

I can't sleep normally neither atm

No. I have a hormone level of a 70 year old so its very easy for me the fall asleep. I dont even think about it so its easy.

Opposite I have trouble not sleeping. I will often sleep for 12 hours and still struggle not to doze off throughout the day. When one has no hopes or goals in life I suppose all energy dissipates and sleeping is all that's left to do. Then again I've been very tired since I was a teenager, but then I had school to force me to get up early and stay awake all day.

I have unbearable, incurable Tinnitus, so I usually manage to fall asleep when I'm totally exhausted. Also its shallow and I wake easily. If I manage to sleep long I feel better in the head, but then my heart aches.
Thanks for asking btw. Wish u better sleep. Having thoughts is good. I miss them. With big brain comes curiosity and copes never end.

every night i have trouble sleeping, when i close my eyes i easily get into my own thoughts and my mind starts racing. for a while now ive just been downing sleeping pills every night to help
this is unfortunately one of the biggest problems as an incel

the severe anxiety and stress is huge for sleep

AND SLEEP IS THE NUMBER ONE THING FOR HEALTH FOR EVERYONE

this is a nuclear pill

as it negatively impacts mid and body you can easily FUCK UP YOUR WHOLE LIFE THROUGH LACK OF SLEEP ALONE

insomnia sucks

i have trouble will all functions

I've been there.

Exercise helped me to start feeling better in general. Start by just jogging / walking every other day. 1 mile tops, walk when you're tired and run when you have the energy again.

As for mind racing, I still get into that sometimes. What helps me with that is telling myself, "Just go to bed. Tomorrow is another day, there's nothing else I can do today to get where I want to be."