Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have tips for for darktriadmaxxing and lowinhibmaxxing? (for life in general not necessarily for dating)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
So throught myself I've always been meek and timid. I've always been pushed around, bullied, talked down to, intimidated etc. As a result I cant really stick up for myself or be assertive in any way. Anytime someone treats me like shit I just sort of crumble. Well I'm tired of this. I dont want to be fucked with anymore. I've already taken some small steps like listening to aggressive rap music like Ghostemane and Lil Ugly Mane and it's given me some dark triad feelings, but how do I do this long term?

:redpill:cope tbh

If you want to act aggressive you have to look aggressive. That means gymmaxxing.

A change in atittude and how you carry yourself alone won't get you the results you are seeking. You'll just look like an out of place tryhard.

Tip number 1: don't bother if you aren't at least normie looking and decently tall.

You can't. Low inhib isn't something you just "do", you don't have the mental capacity for it as you are heavily affected by years of being kept down.

Join an MMA or a boxing club and gymmaxx.

1. Be tall
2. Be good looking

Otherwise, over.

You can't. Low inhib isn't something you just "do", you don't have the mental capacity for it as you are heavily affected by years of being kept down.
mentally crippled by lonely teen years

:redpill:cope tbh

If you want to act aggressive you have to look aggressive. That means gymmaxxing.

A change in atittude and how you carry yourself alone won't get you the results you are seeking. You'll just look like an out of place tryhard.
Gymmaxxing can only work for making you look aggressive if your tall, no one's intimidated by a muscular manlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back