Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have tiny hands?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
I'm average height but I get handmogged by most females and males even if they are shorter than me. Even my mother has bigger hands. Wtf?

These threads always makes me feel like shit for being genetic trash. My parents are fucking horrible ppl.

no thank fuck

they look small to me but they're medium size according to measurements jfl

Very tiny hand and feet. Smaller than my mother's.

they look small to me but they're medium size according to measurements jfl

Same
They look large compared to my sisters though so theres that.

Yes, I have small hands and small wrists

Incel tier

Yes, I even have one malformed hand. The fingers are short, skinny and missing one joint. I'll post an image soon.

Women don't give a shit about hands, there is no such thing as 'handcel'

I have small hand too unfortunately

Women don't give a shit about hands, there is no such thing as 'handcel'

Yes they do. Imagine their disgusting when they grab your hand and realize theirs is bigger than yours.

Yes they do. Imagine their disgusting when they grab your hand and realize theirs is bigger than yours.
They wouldn't give a shit, hell, they might even like it and think it's cute.

They wouldn't give a shit, hell, they might even like it and think it's cute.

Cope. They wouldn't be able to take you seriously anymore or feel bad about themselves for having bigger Hands. Tiny hands are a sign of Low T.

Yes they do. Ichadmagine their disgusting when they grab your hand and realize theirs is bigger than yours.
This. To add insult to injury my smaller hand is the right one, the one needed to shake fucking people's hands.
I remember one alpha dudebro customer I had to do an IT job for literally chuckled when he shook my tiny hand and probably never shook a hand THAT small before. One small lifefuel anecdote: he died on the road from reckless driving not long thereafter. (though it meant a customer less but still I rejoiced at karma briefly pretending to exist for a while)

I have big hands but small wrists

Cope. They wouldn't be able to take you seriously anymore or feel bad about themselves for having bigger Hands. Tiny hands are a sign of Low T.
I probably have low T(gyno) and i've got huge hands, it's a sign of nothing, it's just different morphology so unless you're a midget, you've got nothing to worry about.

I probably have low T(gyno) and i've got huge hands, it's a sign of nothing, it's just different morphology so unless you're a midget, you've got nothing to worry about.

You have no idea how humiliating it is then when you get handmogged by others especially girls.

I have long skinny somali refugee tier fingers and hands even though I'm a turbo manlet.

Yes lol, i remember when i was in a bus heading home and this guy stood up and walked to the door so he could exit at the next stop, he had his hand at the steel thingy and i just couldn't believe how small my hands were compared to his. fucking handmogged lmao.

Yep, my hands are absolutely tiny. Everything about me is just fucking small, I get mogged by literally everyone. And of course I'm in a country that only cares about thugs and fucking wide guys acting tough.

I didnt measure it.

under 7.5. XX-small. wow.

really? how wide is your wrist? i seriously refuse to believe that, even if you had a 6 inch wrist your hand would look weird as fuck

really? how wide is your wrist? i seriously refuse to believe that, even if you had a 6 inch wrist your hand would look weird as fuck
wrist is tiny.6.5" I'm extremely handy and deleterious dexterous though. No doubt T issues during development. I have hands like a teen girl.

Last edited:
wrist is tiny.6.5" I'm extremely handy and deleterious though.

i have 6.5 wrists but my hand is about 8.3

and the shit literally looks small as fuck, so i cannot even imagine having one that is under 7.5 inches honestly.