Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone have the urge to laugh when it’s not socially acceptable to?

SoycietyWillFall

SoycietyWillFall

Greycel
I always get the urge to laugh only in situations that it’s not ok to laugh. I’ll be in a boring class theyll be talking about a serious topic and I’ll think of something funny start grinning and look like a total schizo to the professor.

I avoid going to funerals because I’ll have the urge to laugh because of how taboo it would be to laugh. Or when a professor talks about something serious like world Atrocities I’ll want to LOL.

But when normies laugh at something they think is funny like a stupid mainstream bot tok post it just isn’t amusing at all. I have to fake laugh sometimes around people just to seem normal .

everyone have a kinda of urge to laugh in serious moments.
when i was in college i always sat behind everyone so when i laugh no one notices me, it's just a way to break the boring nature of the class and feel a bit of relief

Mental torture called inceldom made me experience emotions in very ill way.
I will laugh in the saddest moments or just laugh alone because my brain likes to play funny videos.

I always wanted to laugh when the class was silent af idk why lol

this is basically me, i still have the humor of a 10 year old. I also have the urge to laugh when someone is fucks themselves up like falling down or eg. they die on the inside.

this is basically me, i still have the humor of a 10 year old. I also have the urge to laugh when someone is fucks themselves up like falling down or eg. they die on the inside.
Yes people tripping is the funniest shit. I saw a hilarious vid of a guy pushing a boomer cyclist into a ditch as he passed by in his car.

Or when a professor talks about something serious like world Atrocities I’ll want to LOL.
Doesn't help that some dumb shit posted online immediately comes to mind and there's fuck all I can take seriously