Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone have that one thing they've always wanted to learn?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
For me it's drawing, but I'm terrible at it. To give you an idea of how bad I am, well I can draw stick figures, that's about it. It's something which I've always wished I could do, but it never really came naturally to me. This is possibly due to coordination problems, as I feel that I can visualize images pretty well in my head, but I struggle with actually putting anything on paper.

Ive wanted to learn drums so i bought it wasted ton of money but was afraid to play in house to not bother neighbours so they just rotted there for 2years and am trying to sell them now for 2/ less price but idk if ill be able to

piano. I can play a few things on it but I don't know music theory and am too lazy to learn

I wish I could cook better, I can only cook the most basic shit. I fuck up anything that’s complicated.
piano. I can play a few things on it but I don't know music theory and am too lazy to learn
Piano is really fun to learn ngl

I want to learn wolf whistling with my fingers on mouth but I just cant produce the slightest sound :woke:

I wanted to suck my own dick tbhsrs
I'm curious what it would feel like.

Last edited:
Suck my own peenER.
I'm curious what it would feel like.
It's not that great tbh. The position is too uncomfortable for it to be enjoyable, but I probably just need a bigger dick ngl.

For me it's drawing, but I'm terrible at it.
You need to learn anatomy and prespective.I used to draw a lot,but fell out of It.

I've always wanted to learn how to make young, white, virgin, attractive women want to have sex and relationships with me.

I've always wanted to learn how to make young, white, virgin, attractive women want to have sex and relationships with me.
That would be a quit usefull skill ngl.

Driving a car, shooting a gun, surviving in the wild

I wouldn't say there's one thing in particular that I've felt a strong and consistent desire to learn. Though learning Japanese would be very useful because I'd be able to watch anime, read manga, and play VNs without them first being translated into English.

Prob shooting, cooking, and skating

I always wanted to learn how to do front flips and back flips

For me it's drawing, but I'm terrible at it. To give you an idea of how bad I am, well I can draw stick figures, that's about it. It's something which I've always wished I could do, but it never really came naturally to me. This is possibly due to coordination problems, as I feel that I can visualize images pretty well in my head, but I struggle with actually putting anything on paper.

Dude if you want to draw good your gonna want to develop a photographic memory. It's the easiest and fastest way rather than practicing for years upon years.

I'm learning touch typing, In fact, I'm writing this through touch typing. It's hard as fuck for me.

Also, Linux. I've been using it for a few years but I still don't really "know" Linux.

To draw cute anime girls. Maybe will try one day :<

I always wanted to have normal conversations with strangers.

not really... I mean I guess I want to get better at the games I play, but apart from that I can't say I want much of anything in life

Drawing and being able to read Japanese.

I've always wanted to be good at math.

Drawing, driving, or piano.

Not interested in anything

I want to learn how to make money off the stock market so I can LDAR in peace.

I want to learn what sex with hot young teen girls feels like :)