Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have Intermittent explosive disorder?

What is that?
Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) is an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. The disorder is typified by hostility, impulsivity, and recurrent aggressive outbursts. People with IED essentially “explode” into a rage despite a lack of apparent provocation or reason.

Am bouta blow!

What is that?
Spazzing Amazed GIF - Spazzing Amazed Shock - Discover & Share GIFs

Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) is an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. The disorder is typified by hostility, impulsivity, and recurrent aggressive outbursts. People with IED essentially “explode” into a rage despite a lack of apparent provocation or reason.
I guess yeah

Sounds like made up bullshit. To normies there's no reason for anger. To the person there clearly is a reason

What about irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? I heard it can give you severe and explosive diarrhea. I don't have it personally but I find it hilarious.

i get angry when people dont respond to my posts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back