Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have incel friends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
I only have one friend and he's an incel(although he doesn't know what it is) Like myself he's had zero luck with women, so he just decided not to be focused on it too much. But I get the feeling that deep down he wants a woman to love him and to love back much like myself and the rest of us here. To be frank it's nice to not feel like the only incel IRL.

What about the rest of you? Do you have incel friends or even friends at all? Leave your thoughts below.

literally all my friends ever
people say to get out and meet people to get dates but i only ever ending up making friends with incels

I only have one friend and he's an incel(although he doesn't know what it is) Like myself he's had zero luck with women, so he just decided not to be focused on it too much. But I get the feeling that deep down he wants a woman to love him and to love back much like myself and the rest of us here. To be frank it's nice to not feel like the only incel IRL.

What about the rest of you? Do you have incel friends or even friends at all? Leave your thoughts below.
surprisingly I don't, my social circle will go down the ladder of low/trash tier foids just to get laid, but hey atleast they get to bang :chad:

My neighbour is an incel (he doens't have girls, but I don't think he knows about the incel community and the blackpill), 26 years old and NW5 rip. I also knew other incels online that I've met in real life, with whom I am friend.

Last edited:
All my closest friends are complete incels. I used to hang out with some Chad's/normies but I eventually fell so far behind in sexual experience that I could no longer hang out with them

where the fuck is my pizza I’ve been waiting for like 30 minutes

@TigerFestival is my friend :heart:

no man, dont have any friends irl

Yes, I have a couple of incel friends. At least 3 incel friends; and there are more males I personally know but don't consider them my friends. The total number would then be around at least 5. I even have a truecel friend who is turning 30 this year. The oldest incel friend I have is 38 years old. I used to hang out with the last two people often; but the latter doesn't like the former anymore due to a series of events. Needless to say, none of them are blackpilled with the exception of the 38 year old who told me "Don't ever think that any girl is special. They're all the same." He wasn't referring to them being superficial, but rather than no girl is innocent. Could we consider him blackpilled? He also says I'm uglier than he is.

my best friend is an incel
9433.jpg

I dont have friends, not even Incel friends. It's over

I dont have any friends

But two of my casual associates are virgins

Faggotmaxx!?

Attachments

• APAGAR.jpg
    APAGAR.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 31
I dont have friends. Even online people avoid me :feelsbadman:

Knew a guy when I went to autism school that I was pretty cool with, he was a total weeb, he would put all other blackweebs to shame he would bring anime figures and other memorabilia to school and I was the only person he could talk to on a deeper level sadly. He had autismbucks and last I heard he was a neet so it just converted over to neetbucks. I wouldn't be surprised if he browsed here.

Fakecel if you have any friends to begin with tbh

Yes, a lot - but they’re all cucks who Respect Women™. This is how I know inceldom is way more common than society is willing to admit. I’ve seen the 80/20 ratio proven my whole life.

Yes, a lot - but they’re all cucks who Respect Women™. This is how I know inceldom is way more common than society is willing to admit. I’ve seen the 80/20 ratio proven my whole life.
Sadly lots of people are still bluepilled, even unaware incels. My friend however isn't bluepilled but more so Redpilled rather than Blackpilled like me.
I guess incels aren't automically blackpilled or redpilled and blackpilled and redpilled people aren't automatically incels.

Sadly lots of people are still bluepilled, even unaware incels. My friend however isn't bluepilled but more so Redpilled rather than Blackpilled like me.
I guess incels aren't automically blackpilled or redpilled and blackpilled and redpilled people aren't automatically incels.

It’s unbelievable how brainwashed some men are. I’ve tried blackpilling these incels in their mid 30s and yet they just robotically repeat the NPC lines like “women don’t owe us anything” or “a woman’s right to choose”, etc

a guy I knew irl for some time and still play games with is incel per definition (virgin at 21 or 22), but has decent looks and a social circle, so quite normiesque. I assume he still is bluepilled cause he can cope with friends.
I really want to find out if he actually browses incel communities so I have been dropping some incel terms like slayer, cope or chad in our convos lmao

None of my IRL contacts admits to be incel.

I don’t have any friends. My only “friends” are here but that probably doesn’t count.

99% of my "acquaintances" are virgins. However I doubt they would identify themselves as incels.

one of them killed himself last year

JFL at having friends

All my former real friends were incels.
My online friends are like 98% incels

I have one friend and he may be an incel, but it's hard to say because he's too lazy to even try. He's called himself ugly, and he is, so maybe he's scared of failing too. He gives me the old 'if you try enough times eventually a woman will say yes' bit. Can he really believe that though? @uninstall

Last edited:
I had an incel friend (he looks like blackops2cel & weeb) for some years and we would play online games nearly every day together.
he made some money with crypto and ended up importing a ukrainian foid and married her.
it was never the same. haven't talked to him for two years, I think.

Last edited:
I have one online friend, but he isnt blackpilled

My friends are normies tbh

I have some bluepilled currycel friends. Feel bad for the poor bastards. They go to nightclubs in hopes of picking up white women. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have a redpilled friend

my friends at this moment are:

• nxdismycope
  • wizardcel
  • Uglymonster
  • ShyManlet
  • InvisibleCel
  • SoyUnPerdedor
  • First loss
  • The End
  • Red Shambhala
  • Cuyen