Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone have GERD?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I can't sleep. It hurts. Fuck my life. I have to be ugly and have health problems while Stacy and Chad live a better life for longer.

I’m afraid I don’t, but that shit sucks man. My condolences:feelscry:

I can't sleep. It hurts. Fuck my life. I have to be ugly and have health problems while Stacy and Chad live a better life for longer.
is ur avi @pp183

No, but my brother has it. Sucks

I suffer from GERD. I would advise you to research your symptoms, as it can be a serious condition. If left untreated for a long time, it can even let to esophageal cancer.

Yeah, I have it really bad. Doctor put me on protonix, works fucking wonders.

I suffer from GERD. I would advise you to research your symptoms, as it can be a serious condition. If left untreated for a long time, it can even let to esophageal cancer.
Would weight loss help? I read about weight loss as being a remedy for GERD on WebMd and would like to know if it's true in your experience

Would weight loss help? I read about weight loss as being a remedy for GERD on WebMd and would like to know if it's true in your experience
I don't know about that. But I certainly know that anxiety and depression have the potential of altering how your stomach behaves and thus inducing you to create the acids that produce GERD.

I do. Eating unprocessed foods and fasting helped.

I do. Eating unprocessed foods and fasting helped.
Fuck. It means I have to eat like a athlete Chad now.
I don't know about that. But I certainly know that anxiety and depression have the potential of altering how your stomach behaves and thus inducing you to create the acids that produce GERD.
Alright. Gotta tell the doctorcel then

I sometimes get heartburn once in a while.