Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone have chad-and-stacy-die movies suggestions???

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
Like horror movies (preferably made in the 21st century).

Basically every slasher movie ever made, especially in the 2000s; though you'll likely still see the main Becky/Stacy character of the movie live, despite her likely idiotic actions even when supposed to be the smartest among whatever group she's in, as is common in such movies... :feelshehe:

You could try ones where everyone dies. :feelsjuice:

Basically every slasher movie ever made, especially in the 2000s; though you'll likely still see the main Becky/Stacy character of the movie live, despite her likely idiotic actions even when supposed to be the smartest among whatever group she's in, as is common in such movies... :feelshehe:

You could try ones where everyone dies. :feelsjuice:
Yes! I don't want anyone to survive especially gynocentric simpcels

Even though normie shows and movies are too much for me.

Easy. :feelsthink:

Terrifier 1&2 are your hook ups. :feelsokman:

Holler if you hear me or are a Scott Steiner or 2pac fan!! :feelsclown:

Hostel.

(based satanic pedophile jews)

Eh lots of horror movies are like this.

Final Destination.

Suspiria.

120 Days of Sodom.

Hostel.

(based satanic pedophile jews)

Eh lots of horror movies are like this.

Final Destination.

Suspiria.

120 Days of Sodom.
I've seen all of them.

I take it you’ve probably seen the entire Friday the 13th series as well Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street series then?

How about the Hellraiser franchise? :feelshehe:

All the Ghostface, Jason Voorhies, and Michael Myers movies. The majority of their kills were chads and stacies. Alot of those kills happen either before, after, and even during them fucking or partying too hard. Oh, The original Black Christmas. Guy takes out an entire sorority who was too stupid to notice him living in their attic the whole time.

I take it you’ve probably seen the entire Friday the 13th series as well Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street series then?

How about the Hellraiser franchise? :feelshehe:
I've seen all of it

The original Black Christmas. Guy takes out an entire sorority who was too stupid to notice him living in their attic the whole time.
Sounds interesting.