Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone have an imaginary girlfriend here?

Do you have an imaginary girlfriend?

• Total voters
evilguy

evilguy

Recruit
★★
I imaginemaxxed since 2016. It was worth it! Instead of getting a 1/10 roastie that cheats on me, I got a muscle girl! She is perfect! She is always ready for sex, she is strong, and she is really nice to me! I love it when my imaginary gf breastfeeds me while I rub her abs.
Come on, I know I can't be the only one to imaginemaxx!

If I imagine any foids, I appreciate them only from a distance because being in a relationship with anyone seems too awkward and alien to me.

Yes and we love each other very much

I imaginemaxxed since 2016. It was worth it! Instead of getting a 1/10 roastie that cheats on me, I got a muscle girl! She is perfect! She is always ready for sex, she is strong, and she is really nice to me! I love it when my imaginary gf breastfeeds me while I rub her abs.
Come on, I know I can't be the only one to imaginemaxx!
nice

as for me, I haven't tried this since I was 12 lol.

You all want to try to find pictures/artwork or some other visual aid that closely resembles your imaginary girlfriend? I am currently trying to create my imaginary girlfriend in The Sims 4.

I have an imaginary harem

I have an imagery family and chalet in the Alps. In Dubai a have a harem of jewish scatgirls that I rent out to sand niggers as bidets. (Don't laugh they pay for my trufflecakes)

Yukino is my waifu. We got married January 2019 and we have missionary sex everyday.
PhEK20K.jpg

I used to, back when I was in college for software. She left me, said I was a loser. :feelsbadman:

I used to, back when I was in college for software. She left me, said I was a loser. :feelsbadman:
Damn, sorry about that. If my imaginary girlfriend left me, I don't think I could take it. I may need to finally get the rope. Without my imaginary girlfriend, I would actually be truecel.
I really hope my imaginary girlfriend doesn't catch me on this site.

Its complicated

No. This is depressing asf, even for an incel.

Damn, sorry about that. If my imaginary girlfriend left me, I don't think I could take it. I may need to finally get the rope. Without my imaginary girlfriend, I would actually be truecel.
I really hope my imaginary girlfriend doesn't catch me on this site.
It wasn't too bad, just an internal realization that no woman wants me for the perception of my near-zero social status. It doesn't hurt nearly as much as being completely unwanted by real women. :feelsbadman:

My imaginary girlfriend got a bit stronger now. Still wish I could get someone to draw her though.

I did back when I was in high school but it made me even more depressed because it kept giving me an existential crisis and it made me realize how bleak and depressing my life was. :lul::lul:

bro :dafuckfeels: what the fuck is an imaginary girlfriend, how can that even be a cope? what a silly thing :feelsLSD:

When I was a kid, yes. But she dumped me or something. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Yes, of course. Every morning I wake up next to her, and our imaginary kitten. I then get up, and get in the shower, and realize how much of a fucking loser I am.

Yeah, I have her, and a whole imaginary family because mine is garbage

Not since 6th or 7th grade lol

I like to pretend cuddle with her at night.

I do it all the time, it's my only cope that prevents me from realising that it's truly ovER. In fact, I often re-imagine her every night as another scenario of meeting her and the family we'd have together. Basically I imagine myself with a real, actual Femcel with severe social anxiety, chronic and excessive flatulence that makes people hate her, and Autism that makes her socially inept. She then falls in love with me for being the only person to treat her positively.

Of course, major cope, but this is the only thing preventing me from... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: