Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone have a shitty mother?

FuckAroundFindOut

FuckAroundFindOut

Fuck off and die leftist SJW communist faggots
My mom is a landwhale working mom who never was home for me and was working every weekday since the day I was born, she divorced my dad and nearly took the house (my dad was a weak loser during their relationshit together) I'm a ricecel because of her.

She is verbally and physically abusive to me, there have been times she was either hitting me or throwing stuff at me. One time i told her I wanted to kill myself and she just ignored me. and also there was one time i overdosed on ibuprofen (I was using it as a sleep aid) and she refused to take me to the hospital because she only worried about being sued while I was vomiting everywhere cus of a severe stomach ulcer

I cant remember the last time I hugged or kissed her, yet also my stupid dad said "durr hurr dont make the excuse that mom was never around for you growing up" Both of them are fucking garbage idiots but my mom takes the cake for the most damage inflicted on me.

They both dont believe in mental health or anything and my dad is a pussywhipped fag for my stepmom.

I wish i had different parents. Both of them are fucking terrible.

Cover5

One time i told her I wanted to kill myself and she just ignored me.
brutal. yes my mother was very abusive as well. When my father died she said she wished it was me instead lol. I was actually about to commit suicide at this time but this exchange helped me realize that ending my life would be the one thing all foids would want. Only form of revenge i can ever take is to keep living knowing ever breathe I take is a minor irritation to them.

Mine still frequently beats me...

We should go back to the old days of Sparta where the kids where seperated from their mother at age 7.

Its much wore when ur lanwhale shitty ood alway angry mom is alway at home every fucking second :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

My shitty cutter mommy decided to cut half my dick off

I'll begin the demonstration.

Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Employment, perhaps. I don't understand why most feel the need for social interaction. When I lived in the basement, I spoke only to people on the Internet and couldn't speak without stuttering in stores.

She has Narcolepsy and psychosis. She used to grab my neck in the same way her spouse grabbed her neck.

As a young child, strangers would stare at me in restaurants and stores. Mother resolved this by grabbing my neck at home and shoving objects in my face, telling me that her boss was laughing at me.

Sarah was on birth control for her boyfriend. Elise and D.D both seemed to prefer Joseph, who lacked the stuttering problem I have. Mariah spoke to me briefly during a group assignment.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

My mother is the only woman I actually like and respect. She's nothing like 99% of women. She's loving towards me and raised me well. If all women had the moral and values my mother had, I would not be a misogynist. In fact if it wasn't for my mom being a prime example of what a good woman is supposed to be like, I probably would have never became redpilled or blackpilled or associated myself with the incel community.

I'll begin the demonstration.

I'll end the demonstration.

Re: why does my mom always use physical tactics for everything
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182605101Friday, January 29, 2016 1:15 AM CST
Naive adolescent schoolchild, this is a matter of simple-psychology. Your mother utilizes physical-violence to instill fear within your thoughts. She is hoping that fear of the behavioral-ramifications will prevent you from retaliating against her whims. Whether this is "abuse" is purely subjective.
Re: WHY WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185628727Saturday, March 19, 2016 2:34 AM CDT
"tell that to your mother" This is an irrelevant statement. I ceased communication with that narcissistic imbecile various years ago.

Re: Is it weird that I refer to my mom as "Mother"?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152141869Sunday, December 21, 2014 7:12 PM CST
There's absolutely nothing with utilizing the word "Mother", It's simply a matter of environmental circumstances.
Re: I hope none of my family members pass before their time.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151140918Friday, December 05, 2014 3:45 PM CST
Perhaps you simply have a significant degree of loneliness that has resulted in your extensive emotional attachment to your relatives? Although it's certainly understandable, It's important to have a durable realization that any sudden occurrences could result in unexpected and potentially life-altering effects and thus I would suggest that you attempt to maintain a positive relationship with them while making sure to prevent yourself from becoming too psychologically dependent on them.
Re: what do u live for?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.
Re: So I like think I'm lez
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153756539Sunday, January 11, 2015 5:26 PM CST
Acute attraction doesn't necessarily indicate that you an extensive psychological orientation towards a specific gender, especially recognizing that the adolescent mind is still under intense development. I'd suggest communicating with an experienced and authorized relative.
Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522842Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:17 PM CST
Although you may not currently agree with the remaining segments of my statement, there's much better ways to handle a problem than to commit suicide. The effects of depression can often become severe and the affected individual can transcend into a state of pure hopelessness yet "Depression" requires a system of management. It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychologist as it may help you significantly.

Last edited:
Yep my mother was never home aswell Although I do have some fond memories like when we used to go the park together which I will always remember I can't say she treated me bad as a kid actually because we had some good memories together and I'll always remember them although it was short lived

She treated me like I was her son when I was a kid that was it and the only time

When I got older like I became a teen she neglected me and she would only be home maybe once a week. The only time I would spend time with her was praying that was it I don't have any memories with her during my teen years, this was when the abuse happened aswell she called me a mistake alot and how she regret birthing me I remember I was sucidal and how I wanted to kill myself and she told me I should do it

just recently she attacked me with a knife but she didn't stab me she also told me I should kill myself out of the blue
brutal. That reminds me the only pleasant memories of my mom are when I was a kid she bought me to art classes and bought me star wars action figures
Also I was abused by both parents so I get your frustration boomer parents are the worst they are gaslighting narcissists who don't do any self reflection they think they are all that and that they can never do any wrong and if the son fucks up because of their bad parenting they just blame the kid instead of themselves

Take for example myself I was a good basketball player who during his younger years was invited to play in the US by the club owner so that should tell you how much potential I had plus in middle school I carried the school team to the city championship although it was division 2 which wasn't really good it was still something and I went to a bad school anyways with shit players

My dad was my coach and he ruined everything he used to beat me after every basketball game for very small mistakes or if he just felt like it even if I played good he would still beat me and tell me I was garbage and how I suck dick for no reason also he would yell at me Infront of my teammates and embrass me and he would yell at me during practice or during games which hindered my confidence and if I preformed bad even in fucking practice I would get beat for it like wtf

And he has the audacity to blame everything on me for being bad when he literally made things worse because he is a retarded ape
Brutal you had a dad that beat the shit out of you, besides your stupid mom meanwhile my dad is just hands off and whipped by me woke stepmom and my mom is a landwhale "strong independent working mom" and here I am still a ricecel

Yes incelizing, cunt mother here

All mothers sucked dick and had cum all around their face. They are disgusting. Your mother and all mothers wants deep down to be fucked by a big dick. They want to swallow a big nasty dick. It's in their instinct. It's a urge for them like hunger to suck a big ass dick.

Majority of long term relationship are powered by
1.BIG DICK.
2.BIG WALLET.

Chad has a big dick. If he doesn't it's over for him. You can look like Alain Delon but if your dick is small It's OVER.

DUDE when we come from work we want to fuck. Same with women. They want to fuck. They want to suck a big fucking juicy dick. They want to relax dude. It's over dude. Women are not different than us. They have the same urges like us.

It's fucking over.