Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone have a perpetually angry or sad look on their face?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
My default look is between anger and sadness. I can't fake how I feel on the inside.

I always look angry I'm usually just sad

Apparently I’m always looking angry.

People have commented that I look angry when I'm just wearing my neutral expression

My default look is anger
Whenever family members see me out and about my Mom always gets a text that they saw me and that I looked very annoyed or upset. Even on days where I'm feeling okay my face just always screams "I fuckin hate this"

I don't remember if I was always like this or if my face changed the more and more I came to accept my inceldom

My face looks like that of a mentally deranged nutcase. After years of psychological problems my right eye is now a little deviated outward and one eyelid is always a little more closed than the other, on top of that I developed vitiligo (light spots on my eye area that give me an unhealthy look)
No normal expression for me face :feelsUnreal:

My default look is between anger and sadness. I can't fake how I feel on the inside.
"I do not laugh, I do not smile." - Jordie Jordan aka WingsofRedemption

I always look like on the verge of crying on photos

I have more of a blank expression. I like to think it reflects how dead i feel inside

Yep, I get told to stop being miserable and smile quite often. I just give a stony stare back!

I look angry because I am angry

Having naturally arched eyebrows is an attractive trait tho

Negative canthal tilt and bug eyes. You get the idea.
Yeah, I always look tired, depressed or angry if I slightly frown my eyebrows.

Whenever family members see me out and about my Mom always gets a text that they saw me and that I looked very annoyed or upset. Even on days where I'm feeling okay my face just always screams "I fuckin hate this"

I don't remember if I was always like this or if my face changed the more and more I came to accept my inceldom
I've been like that since when I was a little kid. Pretty sure it's just our normal resting face

one eyelid is always a little more closed than the other
Stretch open your eyelid and try to see if there is a cyst in there. I just realised there was one in mine and i'm going to try and get it removed in the hospital next January. You could also try pressing a hot damp cloth on the eyelid for around 10 minutes per day.

I always look like on the verge of crying on photos
Same, every time i try to smile i look like i'm crying. I learned it's better to just look cold and emotionless in photos.

Stretch open your eyelid and try to see if there is a cyst in there. I just realised there was one in mine and i'm going to try and get it removed in the hospital next January. You could also try pressing a hot damp cloth on the eyelid for around 10 minutes per day.
I don't have any cyst but thanks for the advice bro

I don't have any cyst but thanks for the advice bro
No problem, your final option is to wear clear-lens glasses when out in public, trendy ones like these. They will distract from your incel eyes and even if people notice them they'll think it's a genuine eye problem hence the glasses, rather than assuming you're depressed or insane.

No problem, your final option is to wear clear-lens glasses when out in public, trendy ones like these. They will distract from your incel eyes and even if people notice them they'll think it's a genuine eye problem hence the glasses, rather than assuming you're depressed or insane.
Glasses make you look weaker tho, whenever I see a guy wearing them I imagine him getting punched right in the eyes :feelskek: . And tbh I don't really care what people think anymore as long as I avoid problems it's all good