Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Anyone has WWE 2K20 or 2K19?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I never played a wrestling game so are they fun and is one of them worth purchasing (I heard 2K20 is shit)?

Last edited:
I have 2k20 it was on xbox gold. It's aboslutly fucknig shit. the game play is so complicated and not fun

wwe here comes the pain is still the best wrestling game out there

WWF no mercy and WCW vs NWO world tour for N64.

2k20 was total garbage and 2k19 wasn't much better

its fun. but wwe is fake.

its fun. but wwe is fake.
Wrestlers exist and their athleticism is very real so a proper word to describe it would be scripted. There is a key difference between scripted and fake, for instance movies fall into a fake section but nobody keeps saying that whenever you mention movies.

2k20 is absolute dog shit. Don't waste your money on that garbage. Literally 0/10 game

The games by Yukes ie 2K are shit.

The N64 wrestling games sadly/tragically remain the absolute gold standard for pro wrestling games after all this time and I don’t say sadly in any way to demean or mock those games but rather to say it’s absolutely pathetic that in 20 some years time with all of gamings advancements we couldn’t get a single new triple A quality pro wrestling game in all that time with great modern graphics and awesome modern gameplay.

Though we’re not totally without anything.

FirePro Wrestling World on Steam and PS4 is excellent but because it doesn’t have the money or the marketing machine of a global juggernaut of a company like WWE it’s destiny sadly is probably always to forever remain an underground niche type project and product loved and known about by only the most passionate pro wrestling fans and gamers.

It also probably doesn’t help its popularity any that it’s graphics appear more like something you’d expect to see on the SNES than any modern game console or PC.

Anyway for yet another alternative probably “good” pro wrestling game the official sequel to the popular old school arcade classic “Wrestlefest” known as “Retromania” was supposed to be released in July but I think it’s been delayed.

Also it had the same kind of old school SNES/arcade graphics that while they do appeal to a certain niche audience of retro game enthusiasts simply does not appeal to vast swaths of the general public who need to be awed by the spectacle of hyper realistic modern 2020 graphics before they’ll part with their cold hard cash on a high priced videogame product.