Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone has a fetish for flat chested women?

CobsonCel

CobsonCel

I want you to be free
★★★
No, but between woman with big ass, wide hips and flat chest and women with big tits and flat ass i pick the first one.

No, but between woman with big ass, wide hips and flat chest and women with big tits and flat ass i pick the first one.
Then Jordyn Jones is for you friend.

this faggot gets off to trannies

Ngl the specific subset of foids with a fat ass and usually smallish tits are on average the hottest ones. Interesting trend. :feelswhere:

i like pure foids

men have a fetish for everything no matter how ugly or deformed a foid is. I never see foids return the favor

I have a fetish for every woman

you only want flat chested women because you think you have a chance with them and they might be attainable, same reason losers like noodlewhores

but even flat chested women want chads

you never had a chance :feelscry:

not flat chest but skinny

There was a time when I liked very small boobs, like a cups, because I coped and hoped that small boob femoids would be more humble.

I like AA and B.

I like small tits. I don't care about breast size & femoid with small tits & a nice face/hair mogs a butterface.

Nipples are important. If she has nipples, when it's acceptable but without nipples, eww.

I like soft petite breasts, they are nice

No, but I don't mind if they are. I tend to like skinny girls. This girl I like is flat-chested.

Yeah. only if she has a pretty face and body