Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone had any experiences being catfished?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Be careful about giving personal / social media information is all I will say lol

Group of popular normies done it to me in my old school as there’s nothing funnier than making the retard sperg think he actually has a foid when he doesn’t

All I will say is , I was stupid enough to try a dating app. Most of us won’t ever talk to a real person on there but if by some miracle someone does , they should insist on meeting rather than sending any shit

had a cousin who was catfished. was funny AF. she was around 15 or so. doing the online dating thing even though her parents didnt want her to go online. they didnt even know the first thing about the internet. anyway, she thought she met a boy and fell in love. she sneaked out of the house to go meet up with this boy and it turns out it was a dyke lesbian that looked like a boy. my cousin sneaked back into her room but the next day her parents saw she got beat up. worst part is she was bragging to her classmates that she had a boyfriend and they were going to have sex LOL. even worse, or funnier depending on how you see it, is the bully girls all had enough of her shit by then so they beat her up after school because she was lying (and super annoying let's be honest)

personally i don't think ive ever been catfished because i never saw them in person but in my early 20s i used to go on sites like chaturbate or similar sites. one time i was talking to this girl and masturbating on cam. the girl said my nickname. nobody knows my nickname unless you know me in person. i dont talk to females. only thing i thought of was somebody pretnded to be a girl to fuck with me but i have no evidence either way

Being an incel is suffering. No pussy and when you actually dare to try and change your situation you have people trying to ruin your life and take money from you

20s i used to go on sites like chaturbate or similar sites. one time i was talking to this girl and masturbating on cam. the girl said my nickname.
:feelswhat::banhammer:

lol well when i say "talking to a girl" it's more like "i was tipping a girl to masturbate on cam and paid a premium to share my cam so i could pretend we were masturbating together even though 20 other guys were also in the same chat room all masturbating at the same time"

lol well when i say "talking to a girl" it's more like "i was tipping a girl to masturbate on cam and paid a premium to share my cam so i could pretend we were masturbating together even though 20 other guys were also in the same chat room all masturbating at the same time"
Kinda :soy: Tbh

Kinda :soy: Tbh
Was the scariest shit of my life
I'm finna to bust and then I hear "Pumkin?" fully naked on my swivvle chair and spin in my chair and fall down and close my laptop as fast as possible and my laptop fell and my headphones and chair fell down as well. I remember my Dad knocking on the door and asking if I was okay because he heard a big banging sound. god damn ill never forget that moment. i never went back to that dam site ever again and for the next few days i kept interrogating my coworkers and classmates to see if anybody would confess to fucking with me cuz i 50/50 thought it might be a dude trying to fuck with me