Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone had any actual good memories from teenage years?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
You guys remember the site club penguin?

They had these private servers like cpps.me and cpps oasis after club penguin was shut down where a bunch of people aged 15-20 would log on and there’d be no filter

You could walk on walls, make your penguin tiny, change text color, see the same people online everyday, say whatever the fuck you wanted in text box, etc…

There was even roleplay communities, the “popular” people, the edgy people, it was a community

I was in this friend group with a couple dudes and girls for 2+ years where we would even text each other on an app called KIK messenger

Looking back when I was 15-16 they were good times before the sites were nuked by Disney

Probably using hacks in gta online when ut first came out for pc. Trolling people with that was the best

Peak of my life was from aged 6-15. Everything went downhill from there. My good memories usually consist of playing video games, playing outside, nostalgic youtube animations,watching documentaries etc etc

Did a fair amount of drugs back then, so some yes.

Getting high and putting on good music and just go to space.

Best teen memories were going to car shows in my Dad’s Camaro and spending time at our cabin. Wish he was still around. I had no friends during my teenage high school years

1724320413694d

My last year of high school wasn't too bad tbh. And finally graduating from that shithole was even better

My life was good before 15. After puberty everything went to shit.

And everyone even my parents were my enemies but i didnt know at the time.

And now that i know, its too late.

watching copious amounts of anime without a care in the world (other than manageable homework) was the life

watching copious amounts of anime without a care in the world (other than manageable homework) was the life

I
Probably using hacks in gta online when ut first came out for pc. Trolling people with that was the best
Made so many ppl rich on gta and I had 400 friends on friends list that's the max number because my GTA guy was a chad suit wearing guy with loads of money and cars if I had a suit and ferraris irl I would be popular too

I played GTA on pc once and loved caging people and glitching the servers

Best teen memories were going to car shows in my Dad’s Camaro and spending time at our cabin. Wish he was still around. I had no friends during my teenage high school years

Sorry about your loss bro, at least you have those happy memories

Better than my dad who only calls me to beg for adderall and constantly tries to pick fights/screams at me or tells I’m not good enough. Even in my teenage years he used to call me an “embarrassment”

Sorry about your loss bro, at least you have those happy memories
Thanks
Better than my dad who only calls me to beg for adderall and constantly tries to pick fights/screams at me or tells I’m not good enough. Even in my teenage years he used to call me an “embarrassment”
Sorry your dad was such a piece of shit to you all those years. Brutal

Over for your if your best memories from adolescence are Club Penguin