Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone got any stories of how they were rejected by a girl

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I have shit ton of these and i was wondering if anyone else had one to share

I was 15 (she was a straight 7-8/10 and we chatted for a while on fb) we were supposed to meet at the train station one day. I went there with a friend of mine in case things went south, guess what? She pretended to be "sick" when I called her it was so pathetic and obvious. My friend just bought me a drink then I went home to cry.
16-17, after being in the "friendzone" with this girl, I tell her how I feel, guess what? We never talked ever again since that day. Now shes with some old 30 bald and out of shape dude that I brutally mog, she got fat as fuck which makes me happier (probably cope).
21, I ask this classmate of mine out, she said no instantly without a single hesitation (at least she was straight forward).

soypiller said:
I was 15 (she was a straight 7-8/10 and we chatted for a while on fb) we were supposed to meet at the train station one day. I went there with a friend of mine in case things went south, guess what? She pretended to be "sick" when I called her it was so pathetic and obvious. My friend just bought me a drink then I went home to cry.
16-17, after being in the "friendzone" with this girl, I tell her how I feel, guess what? We never talked ever again since that day. Now shes with some old 30 bald and out of shape dude that I brutally mog, she got fat as fuck which makes me happier (probably cope).
21, I ask this classmate of mine out, she said no instantly without a single hesitation (at least she was straight forward).

I got similar stories in freshman year i tried talking to this girl in English class. After a couple days i asked her out. She says "oh god no i would never i mean that in the nicest way possible". Little bitch i hope she gets kidnapped and sold into sex slavery.

rejections always come in waves...this hurts so fucking bad, especially if other people are around

I got water thrown in my face for asking a girl out, that’s the most disgusting and aggressive rejection I’ve gotten

Varg said:
I got water thrown in my face for asking a girl out, that’s the most disgusting and aggressive rejection I’ve gotten

SHould have returned the favor with acid

Got rejected today by a girl I would consider below my looks match. Her friend told me "she goes by personality" and I didn't believe that. Nobody wants to be with an ugly guy period. I've been rejected by two girls claiming not to go on looks. I made them laugh too wtf is this shit.

I never tried asking one out.

I figured since girls never gravitated toward me, it was pretty obvious I shouldn't bother talking to any.

Varg said:
Holy shit I would've shot her right there.

Did a long post back on .Life about this...

One was an FHO I hung out with at 15-17. She friend zoned me. Ending up having someone else's kids.

There was an FHO I met on a work course almost two years ago now. We chatted about our social anxiety before the afternoon session. At the end of that day, she handed me a note through the closing elevator doors encouraging me to stay in touch with her. I felt on cloud nine, like Winston in Nineteen Eighty-Four. My shitty work situation didn't matter anymore. After a couple of weeks swapping long e-mails, we arranged a coffee meeting and she casually dropped that she was gay. FML. That was my last shot to escape in my 20s. I had no choice but to ascend. It's fucking over for me.

QuantumDummy said:
I never tried asking one out.

I figured since girls never gravitated toward me, it was pretty obvious I shouldn't bother talking to any.

Same thing with me, I make these words my own.

I asked out this 6/10 plain nerdy looking girl, she first gave out a quick laugh, and she gave a disgusted look, started shaking her head, and turned away from me.

Oh my.

Lets see. I tried the PUA approach stuff for a few years. None of that worked. In most cases my advances were shut down before i got the chance to ask them out. Such is the life of a subhuman. I never really had a woman react positively when i was doing approaches either. Most seemed disgusted or weirded out.

My oneitis. I hung out with her a few times. We got food, went bowling once, that was nice. Went for a few walks. We ate pizza at her place and watch netflix. I even managed to get a few hugs and sneak a few feels. I tried putting my arm round her and she shoved it off. She completely rejected me when i told her i liked her as more than a friend. She was also seeing some useless hipster pretty boy. He doesn't even work. She pays all his bills, he doesn't do anything around the house and i stuck around for another few years while she complained about him none stop. I lost my cool and called her a cunt.

There was a girl my cousin introduced me too who wanted a "real man" and was sick of "messing about" and she was kind of flirty the first times we met. We got some food in the pub. I visited her a few times. She was having trouble with the electrics in her kitchen. It kept tripping the MCB out in the consumer unit. It was a case of appalling wiring done by a cowboy. She claimed an electrician had quoted her £1000 to right it so i did it for materials only. Which technically is a risk because i know how to do installations properly because i work with electricians and I've read 17th edition but legally its kind of very naughty for me to do. So the wiring in her kitchen was fixed. Then a few days later i went over we got food and asked her out and she acts dumbfounded and says she already has a man. This guy is an unemployed tosser who drinks lager all day and plays her PS4 and even has it on his cornflakes sometimes (I've done jobs on the house for actual pay since). He hits her sometimes when she doesn't have enough money for booze according to my cousin.

There was another girl i traveled to another country to visit. Twice. We had been talking online on and off for a few years and i thought we were fairly close. I enjoyed spending time with her. She was fairly plain looking and a little chubby but not a dog or anything. I fell for her a little meeting in RL. I told her how i felt and she just sort of was a bit meh, none committal then on Facebook 2 weeks later after i got home she's in a relationship with some guy she never even mentions. We had an argument on skype and said i was creepy and "entitled".

There was a girl in the office who started hanging about me quite a bit when i used to do dayshift most of the time. She used to eat lunch with me in the canteen. We hung out a few times. I gave her lifts, she used to come to workshop and we'd chat. She was kind of flirty with me. A few weeks later her car was fucked. She was crying. No money to fix it. Already spent money at a mechanic, its still broken. Replaced the shitty fuel pump and a bad oxygen sensor. Ball joints, front shocks a CV axle and a full brake job and patched a rust hole. It never would have passed its MOT. I only charged her parts. I asked if she wanted to go to dinner and then see a movie and she was like I'll let you know. Blocked me. Blanked me. Then claimed i had been inappropriate and harassed her even though i was a total gentleman. My manager was able to make the complaint go away luckily. She is shagging this tall blonde sales cunt in the office. That cunt actually came to me a few months later asking if i could have a look at his car. It had serious electrical issues - Its a BMW Z3. Of course it does. I laughed at him and said if he could afford a BMW he could afford a proper mechanic. He got sacked a few weeks ago actually for dragging the company into a legal dispute and expenses fraud. He was also shagging a HB8 who works in accounts and ditched her for his new whore and now its daggers drawn in the office and no one is speaking.

I also got talking to a girl on OKC and got ghosted after a few weeks when i asked if she'd like to go see a movie and maybe get something to eat afterwards. She said - "Oh i'm only here for chat! Not for meeting or anything. No. You are so wrong." I called her a slag and she blocked me and my profile got deleted.

commander_zoidberg said:
Oh my.

Lets see. I tried the PUA approach stuff for a few years. None of that worked. In most cases my advances were shut down before i got the chance to ask them out. Such is the life of a subhuman. I never really had a woman react positively when i was doing approaches either. Most seemed disgusted or weirded out.

My oneitis. I hung out with her a few times. We got food, went bowling once, that was nice. Went for a few walks. We ate pizza at her place and watch netflix. I even managed to get a few hugs and sneak a few feels. I tried putting my arm round her and she shoved it off. She completely rejected me when i told her i liked her as more than a friend. She was also seeing some useless hipster pretty boy. He doesn't even work. She pays all his bills, he doesn't do anything around the house and i stuck around for another few years while she complained about him none stop. I lost my cool and called her a cunt.

There was a girl my cousin introduced me too who wanted a "real man" and was sick of "messing about" and she was kind of flirty the first times we met. We got some food in the pub. I visited her a few times. She was having trouble with the electrics in her kitchen. It kept tripping the MCB out in the consumer unit. It was a case of appalling wiring done by a cowboy. She claimed an electrician had quoted her £1000 to right it so i did it for materials only. Which technically is a risk because i know how to do installations properly because i work with electricians and I've read 17th edition but legally its kind of very naughty for me to do. So the wiring in her kitchen was fixed. Then a few days later i went over we got food and asked her out and she acts dumbfounded and says she already has a man. This guy is an unemployed tosser who drinks lager all day and plays her PS4 and even has it on his cornflakes sometimes (I've done jobs on the house for actual pay since). He hits her sometimes when she doesn't have enough money for booze according to my cousin.

There was another girl i traveled to another country to visit. Twice. We had been talking online on and off for a few years and i thought we were fairly close. I enjoyed spending time with her. She was fairly plain looking and a little chubby but not a dog or anything. I fell for her a little meeting in RL. I told her how i felt and she just sort of was a bit meh, none committal then on Facebook 2 weeks later after i got home she's in a relationship with some guy she never even mentions. We had an argument on skype and said i was creepy and "entitled".

There was a girl in the office who started hanging about me quite a bit when i used to do dayshift most of the time. She used to eat lunch with me in the canteen. We hung out a few times. I gave her lifts, she used to come to workshop and we'd chat. She was kind of flirty with me. A few weeks later her car was fucked. She was crying. No money to fix it. Already spent money at a mechanic, its still broken. Replaced the shitty fuel pump and a bad oxygen sensor. Ball joints, front shocks a CV axle and a full brake job and patched a rust hole. It never would have passed its MOT. I only charged her parts. I asked if she wanted to go to dinner and then see a movie and she was like I'll let you know. Blocked me. Blanked me. Then claimed i had been inappropriate and harassed her even though i was a total gentleman. My manager was able to make the complaint go away luckily. She is shagging this tall blonde sales cunt in the office. That cunt actually came to me a few months later asking if i could have a look at his car. It had serious electrical issues - Its a BMW Z3. Of course it does. I laughed at him and said if he could afford a BMW he could afford a proper mechanic. He got sacked a few weeks ago actually for dragging the company into a legal dispute and expenses fraud. He was also shagging a HB8 who works in accounts and ditched her for his new whore and now its daggers drawn in the office and no one is speaking.

I also got talking to a girl on OKC and got ghosted after a few weeks when i asked if she'd like to go see a movie and maybe get something to eat afterwards. She said - "Oh i'm only here for chat! Not for meeting or anything. No. You are so wrong." I called her a slag and she blocked me and my profile got deleted.

how did you learn how to do electrical and car repair?

Good Stories btw

IronMike said:

Good Stories btw

One of my uncles was a electrician and a builder. My other uncle was a mechanic before he retired. My dad was a hydraulic engineer but also did CNC programming, welding and pipe fitting in industry for years. He had an injury and a forced break from work and we were poor when i was a kid and i often had to help him fix the car and we renovated the house while i was a kid too. When i used to get kicked out of school and my dad was tired of hitting me he used to make me work with one of my uncles as punishment. I applied knowledge to working doing other stuff for people. I used to mess with motorbikes at the yard of a guy i went to school with. His brother had a bunch of shitty bikes which didn't run so i fixed them. I taught myself how to weld mainly after a 10 minute lesson from my dad. Although i'm an average welder at best.

Once you know the basics you can look up what you need to know to tackle harder jobs. That's actually mainly what i did, i used to mod games consoles when i was a lad and fix computers and do stuff for people, sell pirated stuff. Patch up old computers. I learned through crawling through the bowls of the internet for help and then trial and error. There are great learning tools available thanks to the internet. Forums. Illicit copies of factory service info available to download. There are people who teach on YouTube. Everything from computer science, programming, micro soldering and motherboard repair today so its even easier to learn new skills.

commander_zoidberg said:
One of my uncles was a electrician and a builder. My other uncle was a mechanic before he retired. My dad was a hydraulic engineer but also did CNC programming, welding and pipe fitting in industry for years. He had an injury and a forced break from work and we were poor when i was a kid and i often had to help him fix the car and we renovated the house while i was a kid too. When i used to get kicked out of school and my dad was tired of hitting me he used to make me work with one of my uncles as punishment. I applied knowledge to working doing other stuff for people. I used to mess with motorbikes at the yard of a guy i went to school with. His brother had a bunch of shitty bikes which didn't run so i fixed them. I taught myself how to weld mainly after a 10 minute lesson from my dad. Although i'm an average welder at best.

Once you know the basics you can look up what you need to know to tackle harder jobs. That's actually mainly what i did, i used to mod games consoles when i was a lad and fix computers and do stuff for people, sell pirated stuff. Patch up old computers. I learned through crawling through the bowls of the internet for help and then trial and error. There are great learning tools available thanks to the internet. Forums. Illicit copies of factory service info available to download. There are people who teach on YouTube. Everything from computer science, programming, micro soldering and motherboard repair today so its even easier to learn new skills.

thats a cool way to dole out punishment, always wanted to be good at fixing things

walking along coast, girl with friend maintains eye contac, i walk in and talk to them, then discover they are both married.

walking along coast, girl smiles at me when we pass, i ask if she's single, she says no.

plenty of other variations of maintained eye contact, smiling, etc but i don't bother to approach because they will just say they have boyfriend

basically, smiling, eye contact, being friendly are not signs at all. the only real indicator of sex is if she approaches you.

commander_zoidberg said:
Oh my.
There was a girl in the office who started hanging about me quite a bit when i used to do dayshift most of the time. She used to eat lunch with me in the canteen. We hung out a few times. I gave her lifts, she used to come to workshop and we'd chat. She was kind of flirty with me. A few weeks later her car was fucked. She was crying. No money to fix it. Already spent money at a mechanic, its still broken. Replaced the shitty fuel pump and a bad oxygen sensor. Ball joints, front shocks a CV axle and a full brake job and patched a rust hole. It never would have passed its MOT. I only charged her parts. I asked if she wanted to go to dinner and then see a movie and she was like I'll let you know. Blocked me. Blanked me. Then claimed i had been inappropriate and harassed her even though i was a total gentleman. My manager was able to make the complaint go away luckily. She is shagging this tall blonde sales cunt in the office. That cunt actually came to me a few months later asking if i could have a look at his car. It had serious electrical issues - Its a BMW Z3. Of course it does. I laughed at him and said if he could afford a BMW he could afford a proper mechanic. He got sacked a few weeks ago actually for dragging the company into a legal dispute and expenses fraud. He was also shagging a HB8 who works in accounts and ditched her for his new whore and now its daggers drawn in the office and no one is speaking.
You need to stop doing handywork for females, they will only want to use you for repairs and won't want a relationship.

My first rejection was some girl in middle school who would do weird shit like rubbing my head in class, so i assumed she liked me, then when I finally asked her out, she said no.
The 2nd rejection was some ugly stuck up girl who I talked to out of boredom and would just entertain my conversation enough to where I thought she slightly liked me. So she gives me her phone number, and of course no response.
Then there are the countless instances of ghosting thru online 'dating' etc. I'm just a asymmetrically faced, bad skin, crooked teeth, big nose with rosacea. I fucking hate my life

My first....I don't even want to talk about it, it triggers me, but my first rejection was my last rejection.

first legit rejection was at a middle school dance. Friends hyped me up to ask her out, I did, she laughed then said no. Then my white chad friend asked her out, and she said yes. Don't know why I stayed friends with that guy....

Varg said:

We used to have a great number of acid throwings in curryland back home, but after the gov crackdown, now it is very difficult to buy acids from stores. I miss those days.

>Sit next to girl in HS
>We strike up a conversation
>She starts complaining about her bf. How mean he is and blah blah
>I'm bluepilled at this point and think "Well if she doesn't like her bf maybe she'd go out with me?"
>ask her out
>Nope, She actually holds back a little laugh
>Later see her with her bf. He MOGs me hard

Women are all whores btw. Every girl in HS was being slammed by someone on the football team or doing drugs. just lol @ foids

Varg said:

How exactly did you ask her out that she responded so brutally?

IronMike said:

Good Stories btw

These stories are so brutal @Commander_Zoidberg

Fuck! you went through a lot of these bitches. What's your future plans? keep on working and hoping to find 'the one' ?

takurak said:

I said something like "maybe we should go see a movie sometime" in a way that I wasnt being a jerk or anything and then she just threw her cup of water at me, this was a high school years back.

takurak said:

I said something like "maybe we should go see a movie sometime" in a way that I wasnt being a jerk or anything and then she just threw her cup of water at me, this was a high school years back.

https://incels.is/Thread-Share-your-fauxflirting-stories-17475

takurak said:
These stories are so brutal @Commander_Zoidberg

Fuck! you went through a lot of these bitches. What's your future plans? keep on working and hoping to find 'the one' ?

No mate. Those days are over. I'm blackpilled these days. I still haven't purged all my feelings from the blue pill/red pill days but i'm working on it.

Crustaciouse said:
You need to stop doing handywork for females, they will only want to use you for repairs and won't want a relationship.

Lesson learnt mate. I'm blackpilled these days. I should have learnt earlier, there are loads of other cases where i fixed stuff for women and got fuck all for it.

commander_zoidberg said:
No mate. Those days are over. I'm blackpilled these days. I still haven't purged all my feelings from the blue pill/red pill days but i'm working on it.

Lesson learnt mate. I'm blackpilled these days. I should have learnt earlier, there are loads of other cases where i fixed stuff for women and got fuck all for it.

So surgery?

Said 'hi' on facebook

was ignored

takurak said:
Fuck, no happy ending there

HAHAHA. Happy ending. You're a funny guy my friend.

BlackPill47 said:
Did a long post back on .Life about this...
One was an FHO I hung out with at 15-17. She friend zoned me. Ending up having someone else's kids.
There was an FHO I met on a work course almost two years ago now. We chatted about our social anxiety before the afternoon session. At the end of that day, she handed me a note through the closing elevator doors encouraging me to stay in touch with her. I felt on cloud nine, like Winston in Nineteen Eighty-Four. My shitty work situation didn't matter anymore. After a couple of weeks swapping long e-mails, we arranged a coffee meeting and she casually dropped that she was gay. FML. That was my last shot to escape in my 20s. I had no choice but to ascend. It's fucking over for me.

RIP you got baited by a lesbo.