Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone got a chad brother.

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
My brother is the worse person I have encountered my entire life. I’m not going to go to details because I’m too lazy to write a whole book about him. I might make a post for future use. Let me know if you want to hear it or not.

I want to hear it.

Yes bro. It drives me crazy every day.

I don’t hate him as a person but I feel hatred when I see him if that makes sense. He’s superior to me and I hate that. He has lots of friends and sees lots of girls. The direct opposite of me.

He inherited my dads Chad genes while I got my mothers. That’s what it comes down to.

No i have a little brother but he came out my same height and look, fortunately he is white and I can actually give him real advice like weight loss, surgery and TRAVELING to the East. something that without the blackpill i would have never figured out - the stuff that actually works, maybe he can actually have a chance, because his life so far has been just like mine unfortunately

My dad is a chad. Legit 8 or 8.5 /10 when younger. 6'2, insanely good frame as well. I should post his senior HS pic here.

I want to hear it.
I’ll write a story about him in a week or less.
Yes bro. It drives me crazy every day.

I don’t hate him as a person but I feel hatred when I see him if that makes sense. He’s superior to me and I hate that. He has lots of friends and sees lots of girls. The direct opposite of me.

He inherited my dads Chad genes while I got my mothers. That’s what it comes down to.
I feel you. He isn’t just better but I hate him as a person. He is abusive and I’m glad he is in college away from me. He caused nothing but drama. He manipulates, plays victims, chokes my sisters and raped me once.

My big brother is also an ugly incel just like me

If he's a chad, then technically you have chad genetics in you.
If you somehow get a child, he could inherit the genes your brother got

My brother is more handsome than me

Height and frame
I'm very curious about what I seem to notice, "the older brother mog effect" I'm gonna make a post on it

Since I'm Black, my brothers are Tyrones. I'm the Blackcel of the family

My brother is the worse person I have encountered my entire life. I’m not going to go to details because I’m too lazy to write a whole book about him. I might make a post for future use. Let me know if you want to hear it or not.
what kind of BS post is that. Put cliff notes of something at least you autistic fuk

chadlite younger brother...mogs me into oblivion by the women he gets.

I would not call him Chad but a solid 7 out of 10. I hope I will also be on this level after looksmaxing.

Only child life

Yes he younger,bigger,stronger,extroverted and most importantly has a girlfriend