Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone going swimming this summer?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
Pepe Sad Frog Sticker - Pepe Sad Frog Pepe The Frog Stickers

Title

I used to love going swimming with my parents as a kid but nobody goes swimming alone except old people so I don't wanna stick out like a sore thumb.

Why would i willingly expose my subhuman body on a beach infested with normies and foids?

I used to love going swimming with my parents as a kid but nobody goes swimming alone except old people so I don't wanna stick out like a sore thumb.
fuck everyone else bro if it makes you happy, do it, fuck the normies and what they think

No, I hate my disgusting body and I hate summer, I want to wear a jacket and that it becomes dark earlier. I hate all these normies/npcs that have to come outside, I prefer to be alone in the dark. Let me rot alone and have some drinks, get away with your annoying bullshit and stupid talking about even more bs. That's what I'm thinking. Fuck off summer, fuck off that warm weather and that stupid partying normies.

No, I hate my disgusting body and I hate summer, I want to wear a jacket and that it becomes dark earlier. I hate all these normies/npcs that have to come outside, I prefer to be alone in the dark. Let me rot alone and have some drinks, get away with your annoying bullshit and stupid talking about even more bs. That's what I'm thinking. Fuck off summer, fuck off that warm weather and that stupid partying normies.
Partying or celebrating, don't know how it's called in English. You know what I mean. They're having fun, celebrate their events and parties. Laughing. Stupid motherfuckers.

I don’t go swimming anymore.

I live hundreds of kilometres away from the nearest large body of water so I probably won't bother.