Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone get YouTube red progress bar on un-watched videos?

• Thread starter smegma producer
  • Start date
smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
im not logged in but im getting red progressbars on videos i have not seen or even hovered over, i tried this in 2 virtual machines and it happens on random videos. anyone else?

Screenshot 2024 07 09 22 18 58

happens to me too, i think it's just a glitch

its called dementia

happens to me too, i think it's just a glitch
is just weird, im not logged in or anything and the videos are different on the now 3 devices i have tried. i even removed ublock and that didnt help either. just weird, most likely a glitch like you said

its called dementia
too young for that, and i know i have not seen videos on that browser, because i just used that device for the first time, the first search on a brand new install of linux on a old crappy laptop

now is identical on two devices, the same videos have equally long progress bars on the same videos

Happens to me sometimes, I just assumed it was some video that autoplayed while I was sleeping

Happens to me sometimes, I just assumed it was some video that autoplayed while I was sleeping
im not logged in and dont have autoplay, and this appears on a new fresh install aswell, im sure is just a glitch. but still weird, and i have tried uninstalling all extensions aswell as trying in virtual machines

im not logged in and dont have autoplay, and this appears on a new fresh install aswell, im sure is just a glitch. but still weird, and i have tried uninstalling all extensions aswell as trying in virtual machines
I remember I got it on some random video with under 20 views that I'd never seen before so it's probably a bug

I remember I got it on some random video with under 20 views that I'd never seen before so it's probably a bug
this showed up in the search not in some log, but yeah most likely a bug. i have seen that is either 10% or 50% watched, and now there seems too be the same videos aswell between 2 devices