Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone from russia i have questions

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★★
I have questions about how life is in russia with all those caucasus and central asia people and why is russia so open to them ?
I mean corruption can't be the only fucking answer what money do those fucking monkeys bring with them anyways ?
How can a patriot let those subhumans inside their country i really wonder because from my experience they're extremly evil/nasty.

@supersoldier

If you mean Kazakhstan and Mongolia those states were formally part of the now dissolved USSR

Also, I read a news article that Russia is now getting it's toys supplies from countries like Kazakhstan (they have a trade deal I think)

@NorthernWind aren't you part russian?

Not russian but churkas heavily bully them

If you mean Kazakhstan and Mongolia those states were formally part of the now dissolved USSR

Also, I read a news article that Russia is now getting it's toys supplies from countries like Kazakhstan (they have a trade deal I think)
yea but the caucasus too and other countries from the area too , don't understand the migrant flux towards russia........ I thought russians were more tribal and racist than that.

I have questions about how life is in russia with all those caucasus and central asia people and why is russia so open to them ?
I mean corruption can't be the only fucking answer what money do those fucking monkeys bring with them anyways ?
How can a patriot let those subhumans inside their country i really wonder because from my experience they're extremly evil/nasty.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W11430Ay1Vg

they're literally FROM the Russian Federation, you can't exactly prevent internal migration from one part of the country to the other

they're literally FROM the Russian Federation, you can't exactly prevent internal migration from one part of the country to the other
tadjiks etc aren't , the only ones who are are the chechens and other tatar people but thye aren't russian they're just part of the federation.

tadjiks etc aren't , the only ones who are are the chechens and other tatar people but thye aren't russian they're just part of the federation.
Central Asian countries were part of Russian empire and later USSR. So now they go to work in Russia like Pakis and Indians go to UK.

The borders have been completely open for them since the collapse of the USSR; there is still no visa regime. These people are mostly poor Islamists, many here think that they are better than the Arabs, Turks and blacks in Europe, but in fact they act around same.

Russian authorities often don’t even check the criminal history of these migrants; it often turns out that those illegal immigrants who commit crimes were criminals before coming here. Only in the last few years these dumbasses finally realised that you have to at least collect biometric and genetic material data on these apes so it will be easier to investigate crimes.

Which patriots lol? All people who in the power only care about profits, they don't give a damn that cuckssia will turn into modern Germany in very near future

Last edited:
What is a Churka?
C5717c0a cd7d 11e6 941d 000c295b44a3 119b4373 e885 11e8 945d 000c295b44a3 1200x800

The borders have been completely open for them since the collapse of the USSR; there is still no visa regime. These people are mostly poor Islamists, many here think that they are better than the Arabs, Turks and blacks in Europe, but in fact they act around same.

Russian authorities often don’t even check the criminal history of these migrants; it often turns out that those illegal immigrants who commit crimes were criminals before coming here. Only in the last few years these dumbasses finally realised that you have to at least collect biometric and genetic material data on these apes so it will be easier to investigate crimes.

Which patriots lol? All people who in the power only care about profits, they don't give a damn that cuckssia will turn into modern Germany in very near future
thx for explaining it's really the same shit everywhere , here in france they're doing comissions at the senate to talk about how widespread drug trafficking is in the country lol and they say shockingly it also takes place in smaller towns and villages like nigga i was saying that shit 15 years ago motherfucker , either they're incompetent or just play dumb , i think they play dumb you can't really be that incompetent.
I was in a high school in a small city , they were selling drugs just outside the school no one was saying anything or doing anything about it LOL.