Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting anyone find this video kind of applicable to their own life?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/UqOa974Z_5U

"love the sinner, hate the sin" kind of hits deep. I want a foid, I feel one will complete my life, but also hate their animalistic behaviour, which is inherent to them.

a lot of what said could be interpreted as the insane degeneration of our current society and how it's basically crushing men to continue the degeneracy.

the light in the darkness, one day ascending, or maybe for religious copers heaven.

Falling down into the dark chasm is basically the blackpill, and the fire inside the determination to ascend.

ikik "holy moly video game soy vegas my life is like a video game" but i still think it's a nice vid.

Based. Love Fallout -hence my Enclave avi- and Joshua Graham is megabased :feelsYall:

Yes. I agree, I want a foid yet hate them and their behavior.

Blackpill is the brutal realization that Foids have to be on a leash, or else, they will give into their hypergamous ways.

Based. Love Fallout -hence my Enclave avi- and Joshua Graham is megabased :feelsYall:

Yes. I agree, I want a foid yet hate them and their behavior.

Blackpill is the brutal realization that Foids have to be on a leash, or else, they will give into their hypergamous ways.
A fellow FNV enjoyer is always appreciated, no matter how much people wanna call video games soy, FNV couldn't be further from the stereotypical shitty video game.

A fellow FNV enjoyer is always appreciated, no matter how much people wanna call video games soy, FNV couldn't be further from the stereotypical shitty video game.
Vidya is one of the best copes, don't get why people bash on it :feelsugh:

I am a big Fallout fan in general. I play on console and have FO4 & FNV. They are both very good and I have a fuck ton of mods installed on FO4 to help w weapons & settlement building :hax:

If I had a gaming PC, I would def have both on it.

Hate the sinner and hate the sin, both are justified as they both keep each other going. Foids don't regard them as "sins" t all, it's just "sexual liberation" for them and so they'll continue to perpetuate the degeneracy and media brainwashing. It all needs to be purged. :feelsjuice:

Vidya is one of the best copes, don't get why people bash on it :feelsugh:

I am a big Fallout fan in general. I play on console and have FO4 & FNV. They are both very good and I have a fuck ton of mods installed on FO4 to help w weapons & settlement building :hax:

If I had a gaming PC, I would def have both on it.
I have a turbo shitty laptop so I am just on turbo LDAR mode right now it even playing any games.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back