Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone feels like an outsider even in this forum?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't have it in me to hate other races (besides zionists and even then I dont hate all jews). I also hate white worshippers

I don't hate women besides radfems. theres millions of women in this planet and although Im disappointed they chose dark triad over me thats not enough for me to hate them. I just hate the misandrist radfems that cry victim and rape all the time, and the ethnic female traitors that choose white people over me

I rarely ever get tagged or praised in this forum despite actively posting for several years here, even IT doesnt acknowledge my posts anymore, since Im not an alt-right white fakecel that worships the white chad race. IT would rather give white fakecels all the attention than balding currycels that dont even hate women as much.

I didnt have this feeling until 2024 I guess because all the white fakecels that want to start a racewar and dont care about inceldom have inflitrated this place.

theres no point in making this thread because frankly this is gonna recieve 1 reply saying "dnr this thread isnt a white worship alt-right bait" and it would get drowned out by inflitrator threads but ill post it anyways. for the first time I'm gonna try to leave this forum.

shout out to Darth_Aurelius and his followers for actually wanting to make a change, you will not be forgotten. goodbye truecels (if youre still here, that is). all the infiltrators and racebaitors can go die, you ruined this forum for what was meant to be lonely men with a common struggle and made it about your selfish political desires

If I Can't Say Nigger On Your Forum, I Don't Want To Be A Member There

I feel like a brutal maimer in this forum

@ k9Otaku is maimed and never post again in this forum

Any forum soy will be maimed at spot by me

even IT doesnt acknowledge my posts anymore, since Im not an alt-right white fakecel that worships the white chad race. IT would rather give white fakecels all the attention than balding currycels that dont even hate women as much.
IT is dying out, dont give them any of your attention.

I think there are other incels like us around, but they are probably not as loud as the hateful ones.

I'm surprised that you don't hate all of them. Each and every one of them are the same.

Also, ever heard of bumping? Even if chad and his goons create a dozen threads, you can still bump this for others to see it.

I think there are other incels like us around, but they are probably not as loud as the hateful ones.
A lot of them just stick in the copes section or the chatroom. Seems that not many incels are interested in politics and other deep thought like us, more power to them though.

You're a good user bro.

You'll still fit in more on this forum than in society

I don't hate women besides radfems. theres millions of women in this planet and although Im disappointed they chose dark triad over me thats not enough for me to hate them. I just hate the misandrist radfems that cry victim and rape all the time, and the ethnic female traitors that choose white people over me
I hate any woman that has feminist beliefs, “radfem” or otherwise. She does not need to be vocally man-hating because her ideology itself is fundamentally anti-male in every way

I don't have it in me to hate other races (besides zionists and even then I dont hate all jews). I also hate white worshippers

I rarely ever get tagged or praised in this forum despite actively posting for several years here, even IT doesnt acknowledge my posts anymore, since Im not an alt-right white fakecel that worships the white chad race. IT would rather give white fakecels all the attention than balding currycels that dont even hate women as much.

I didnt have this feeling until 2024 I guess because all the white fakecels that want to start a racewar and dont care about inceldom have inflitrated this place.

theres no point in making this thread because frankly this is gonna recieve 1 reply saying "dnr this thread isnt a white worship alt-right bait" and it would get drowned out by inflitrator threads but ill post it anyways. for the first time I'm gonna try to leave this forum.

shout out to Darth_Aurelius and his followers for actually wanting to make a change, you will not be forgotten. goodbye truecels (if youre still here, that is). all the infiltrators and racebaitors can go die, you ruined this forum for what was meant to be lonely men with a common struggle and made it about your selfish political desires
I’m a lot less radical than most of this forum too. I still hate most foids though especially young ones because they hate me first. I’m not racist though because as a collective most people of all races except maybe rice would be assholes towards me.

I too get outcasted by other members