Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone feel smart and dumb at the same time?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I can understand complicated concepts and talk about them. I like to read about history, physics, astronomy, etc., and my mind is always coming up with theories about things, but when someone is talking to me about something most people understand I miss details, and I have a hard time understanding what they're talking about, I can't follow instructions. I also have trouble making giving people proper change, I worked in a cash register once and felt like a dumbass a lot of times.

Pretty much no one is smart at everything.

I cannot drive or socialize well, yet my IQ is above average compared to the general population and my much duller half-cousins.

i have a chronic illness so my intelligence wavers between smart and dumb depending on how sick i am

I feel like a geniune retard these days ngl, My intelligence pre-inceldom was average at best, but depression and stress made it even worse.

Im a narcissist so I feel smart right up until I have to interact with someone. Then I remember it doesn't matter because life isn't a math problem. It's all about people.

LMAO autist kek

Relatable. I'm easily smarter than most people but still I lose at life while they have jobs, wives and kids:reeeeee:

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS I have no practical intelligence.

I've always been low IQ lazy fucktard, so most of the time I don't bother with anything.
Nowadays due to getting old I forget things. It's annoying.

I was always good at chemistry and biology without even trying that much,while being a retard when it comes to emotional connection(especially when it comes to women),because of the long term deprivation.

Maybe it's called being average in terms of IQ, but I'm not sure.

The more I learn

The less I know

Yes I IQ mog most of my country and the world when it comes to marketable skills. But in the real world I am clumsy and awkward. Things other people do easily I fumble with because I spend so much time in my room away from people and experiences. Especially when I am in public and have to think quickly interacting with people I will blunder.

That's just autism op

You might have difficulty concentrating.