Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone feel more sleepy after drinking coffe?

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
Coffe has stimulating effect on normies but when I drink coffe I feel even more tired. I guess my subhuman genes react differently than normal humans.

Coffee doesn't really do much for me at all

I feel very sleepy after drinking energy drinks. I saw a few comments on jewtube saying it might be a sign of ADHD

I feel very sleepy after drinking energy drinks. I saw a few comments on jewtube saying it might be a sign of ADHD
Energy drinks make me hyper as fuck. I was suspected to have ADHD as a kid but I'm not sure if I actually do or not. There is a lot of overlap between autism and ADHD and if you have one, you're more likely to have the other.

Tbh energy drinks works for me unlike coffe

Why are you drinking coffe anyways? Its like the adults start asking you if you want coffee when you are 15-16 and then you get addicted to it im happy I wasnt brainwashed into it

I prefer Yerba Mate instead as it tends to give you more of a boost mentally and physically

OIP.6DYHAkvldCeoB9z4FsEKAwHaEK