Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone feel more retard each day

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
My brain is going downhill. People get mad at me and I don’t k so why. I don’t understand it and the things that’s re happening in my brain .

Looks like that gum infection is spreading to your brain. You need to brush more often.

Tbf rope if your IQ is double digits

Yes sadly, i feel like im losing my ability to think straight and quick while stopping to care.

Unironically yes tbh, maybe it's just a seasonal thing or something, but I legit feel like I've lost some of the cognitive strength I had previously:worryfeels:.

You were retarded from the start

It’s in the gums not brain :feelsUgh:

I’m just always deep in my own mind so I don’t react to normie interactions

On a serious note it's a product of isolation and rejection.

Yea sometimes I feel completely stupid for a day, I’m normal for another

Caring for what?
Everything, like nothing matters anymore. I feel like a robot on autopilot doing things for the sake of finishing it, without finding any joy or purpose behind it.

Everything, like nothing matters anymore. I feel like a robot on autopilot doing things for the sake of finishing it, without finding any joy or purpose behind it.
It’s over

Same tbh
I feel like my capacities to talk to other people or even to make proper sentences is going down as time passes.

Same tbh
I feel like my capacities to talk to other people or even to make proper sentences is going down as time passes.
We are having trouble with this life

Retardation is a side effect of inceldom.

yes because we are inkwell

Normies are NPCs they're just resources to be consumed, they get mad because of some game script and not for some logical reason