Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone feel like no one cares about you and your always going to be alone forever?

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I’ve been alone all my 24 years of life and i see a post of a woman on forever alone subreddit saying she’s so sick of being alone and follows up by saying many guys message her and she’s not interested in them, but claims to suffer from loneliness. These are the kind of posts that makes my blood boil because soyciety will take her seriously compared to a man thats actually suffering from chronic loneliness. This is exactly my reason for not taking women seriously when they say they are lonely because their standards are usually the cause. I’ve been on dating sites since high school, which was 10 years ago and still haven’t matched with a single soul regardless on swiping right on everyone, this sapped me of my self esteem and sucked all the life out of me because no one wanted me. On top of that, there are only 2 people that I consider friends but i notice they want to end the friendship and i have to reach out to them all the time and bargain a lot to keep them as friends because they think am a worthless human being. Both of which are women in their 50s. It’s like I’ve never had anything positive come from my interaction with women. They magnify any flaw i have and make me feel like i deserve to be alone. My roommate lives with his girlfriend, he’s never been alone, I hear them talk, i hear them have sex, i see them go out for walks while i have to converse with myself in a cubical room to maintain my sanity. I feel like am in prison, the only genuine positive conversation i can have is with my thoughts. A male high school classmate of mine that was suffering from chronic loneliness died a few months ago from heart failure and nobody even cared to pay their condolences except for a handful of people, including me. I think about this classmate a lot, I felt so bad when i heard he died, he never got to have his first kiss, he was a virgin, he was also rejected by girls all his life, and died never experiencing any of those. Maybe the reason i think about him a lot is because I’ll be seeing him soon, idk, i feel like am not going to last long like this. The other thing is, why don’t the government just kill the baby when they find out it’s male to end his future suffering. At least we wouldn’t have to live through this nightmare of a gynocentric society.

Not reading but response to title is yes.

if not a larp i can relate a lot OP this is very similar to my life. at the end of the day incels only have ourselves no one cares for ugly males in society. keep working on yourself dont let the normies feed you despair.

Sorry to hear that. I don't have friends as well. Don't speak to those women, they all are wicked

If you're not LARPing then yeah, I feel this way a lot. It's fucking miserable.

I’ve been alone all my 24 years of life and i see a post of a woman on forever alone subreddit saying she’s so sick of being alone and follows up by saying many guys message her and she’s not interested in them, but claims to suffer from loneliness. These are the kind of posts that makes my blood boil because soyciety will take her seriously compared to a man thats actually suffering from chronic loneliness. This is exactly my reason for not taking women seriously when they say they are lonely because their standards are usually the cause. I’ve been on dating sites since high school, which was 10 years ago and still haven’t matched with a single soul regardless on swiping right on everyone, this sapped me of my self esteem and sucked all the life out of me because no one wanted me. On top of that, there are only 2 people that I consider friends but i notice they want to end the friendship and i have to reach out to them all the time and bargain a lot to keep them as friends because they think am a worthless human being. Both of which are women in their 50s. It’s like I’ve never had anything positive come from my interaction with women. They magnify any flaw i have and make me feel like i deserve to be alone. My roommate lives with his girlfriend, he’s never been alone, I hear them talk, i hear them have sex, i see them go out for walks while i have to converse with myself in a cubical room to maintain my sanity. I feel like am in prison, the only genuine positive conversation i can have is with my thoughts. A male high school classmate of mine that was suffering from chronic loneliness died a few months ago from heart failure and nobody even cared to pay their condolences except for a handful of people, including me. I think about this classmate a lot, I felt so bad when i heard he died, he never got to have his first kiss, he was a virgin, he was also rejected by girls all his life, and died never experiencing any of those. Maybe the reason i think about him a lot is because I’ll be seeing him soon, idk, i feel like am not going to last long like this. The other thing is, why don’t the government just kill the baby when they find out it’s male to end his future suffering. At least we wouldn’t have to live through this nightmare of a gynocentric society.
maxresdefault.jpg

I feel the same. No one has ever truly cared about me. The rope is tempting.
☹️

Last edited:
I agree now that women cant be incels, I changed my mind like last week on the subject.

#MeToo

The only thing that I cope with is hate. Literally nothing else.

Enjoy hitting 35yo+, brocel. It's over from conception but even moreso if you have magically aquired hope somehow.

Didn’t read. Yeah only solitude awaits me

I’ve come to accept that I will never have anybody who really cares or a gf or wife. It does feel good to imagine I have one, as if the girls I asked out never rejected me and decided to stay by my side

Not reading but response to title is yes.
Also JFL perfect match between profile, post and title. Sounds like a post from 2010 on facebook on some obscure private group :feelswhere:

Though yes brocel, it is what it is.

I don't feel that. I know that and the way others around me act confirms that even more.

For me its more like I don't get the concept of "loneliness"

I'm serious I'm not joking or coping

My entire life I've basically been by myself and I had the most fun and peace when it was just me doing what I do, working on my projects, etc

I'm an introvert

So whereas some of you guys "feel lonely"

I literally don't get it

I'm good either way, I can adapt and hang out with people I like, and I can enjoy being by myself (and I enjoy these moments more)

I can't even imagine watching a movie with someone else anymore, I actually feel like they would end up annoying me

Just wait till you’re 40+ to reach truecel status

18998.jpg

Over for born in the wrong generation cels (if that is you anyways)

Anyways to answer the question, yes, most people here feel this way(hence why we are here in the first place). In my case it's worsened by spergism meaning the world and everyone within it feels even more alien they would normally, i can't keep a friendship if it were to save my life, let alone a relationship.
Sorry to hear about your friend btw, i image losing the one person you felt at least somewhat relatable to hurts alot.

My roommate lives with his girlfriend, he’s never been alone, I hear them talk, i hear them have sex, i see them go out for walks while i have to converse with myself in a cubical room to maintain my sanity.
This contributes to your decline obviously and you should just move back in with your parents or whoever else as i can't really see anything good coming out of it if you keep enduring it. And if you can't move in back with anybody...well hang in there buddy, maybe one day they will be hit by a car and you will have the apartment all to yourself:feelsautistic: