Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone feel like its no longer worth trying

P

Panasonic_cell

Greycel
Even if woman was hypothetocally willing to date me for betabux i would feel so cucked all the time. Even at my age a good majority girls i knew from HS have blown up like pufferfish and already gotten wrinkles set in from drinking/partying. Some look old enough to be my mom holy fuark. And even if one of them gave me chance for a relationship i would never compare to their exes, and id have to deal with so much baggage. When i was teenager i at least had some hope, now i dont even feel like its worth bothering. Does anyone feel same way? Or am i just a dastardly volcel? I feel guilty for thinking this way and the realization makes me depressed

So much time has passed by and its killing me and pushing me to rope . dunno how to cope with these thoughts wish I could just turn them off

there is no way i could maintain a relationship. one im not good looking and im mentally fucked. i can barely get out of bed half the time.

Even if woman was hypothetocally willing to date me for betabux i would feel so cucked all the time. Even at my age a good majority girls i knew from HS have blown up like pufferfish and already gotten wrinkles set in from drinking/partying. Some look old enough to be my mom holy fuark. And even if one of them gave me chance for a relationship i would never compare to their exes, and id have to deal with so much baggage. When i was teenager i at least had some hope, now i dont even feel like its worth bothering. Does anyone feel same way? Or am i just a dastardly volcel? I feel guilty for thinking this way and the realization makes me depressed

So much time has passed by and its killing me and pushing me to rope . dunno how to cope with these thoughts wish I could just turn them off
Moneymaxx and go after holes 10-15 yrs younger than you.

If this fails, it's completely over

there is no way i could maintain a relationship. one im not good looking and im mentally fucked. i can barely get out of bed half the time.

Brutal af, I wish I had a gf but I can't imagine how it would even work. This is the consequence of missing out on teen love :feelsrope: