Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion anyone feel a little stunted or trapped when it comes to relationships?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

2D girl only
★★
I (for some reason) cannot develop any romantic or sexual attraction to women who don't resemble this one girl I was madly in love with who shattERed by heart one time and ever since then, I am incapable of developing any real or long lasting feelings of love towards any foid. When I say I want a gf, I want her, and only her but I will never have her. And before you say, "but doesn't that make you VOLCEL??!!!!!!!" No, cause no woman has been interested in me and I have attempted to approach and date women since this traumatic incident.

TLDR
I used to love one girl, am only attracted to her pheno, and cannot move on

I'd just be stunted because i missed teen love

I had a very similar experience, I felt ashamed to ask her out in my state of body so i started to work out and cut out all sugars.

got healthy skin and learned how to dress and be hygenic and all that shit until i found out she got a boyfriend, I immediatly fell to my old habits and haven't changed since

I just don't feel anymore or feel the need for friends

Last edited:
I had a very similar experience, I felt ashamed to ask her out in my state of body so i started to work out and cut out all sugars.

got healthy skin and learned how to dress and be hygenic and all that shit until i found out she got a boyfriend, I immediatly fell to my old habits and haven't changed since
Brutal as fuck

I'm not hung up on a foid. None of them deserve it.

But I find foid nature disgusting and freakish, so I wouldn't enjoy a relationship with a foid. I'd just be doing it for her sake, and since foids are bitches + probably hate you, that goodwill's not going to last.

I don't see much point in a relationship with a foid, unless you care about foid 'love.' Which IMO is worthless.

I (for some reason) cannot develop any romantic or sexual attraction to women who don't resemble this one girl I was madly in love with who shattERed by heart one time and ever since then, I am incapable of developing any real or long lasting feelings of love towards any foid. When I say I want a gf, I want her, and only her but I will never have her. And before you say, "but doesn't that make you VOLCEL??!!!!!!!" No, cause no woman has been interested in me and I have attempted to approach and date women since this traumatic incident.

TLDR
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

TLDR
I can develop those feelings, but knowing my situation, I cannot consumate them, it truly torments me.

TLDR
What phenotype? I used to find only 1 girl attractive for years but thats because that was the only girl I ever really spoke to. Then I found another girl that looked nice and became obsessed over her instead. And then another. Every few years I forget the last bitch and find a new one eventually. Doesn't really matter because all of these girls are far out of my league and always 'have a boyfriend' or whatever

But I guess what I'm saying is that this bitch is nothing special and if you go outside and look at people faces in crowded cities you are sure to find better looking cuter women. Abd sometimes because of work or school or any formal situations you can see them regularly sometimes as well.