Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever seen a hunchback incel

Forward neck cel probably, with all the proliferation of phones.

Yep, I was born with a spinal disease that turned me into a hunchback. Got surgery to fix it somewhat, but the pain of being ostracized for my freakish appearance never left. Had no friends, constantly bullied. I was called 'turtle boy' because of my hump. It permanently effected my self esteem negatively.

Even when I lost a bunch of weight after the surgery, got fit, lookmaxxed, I got IOIs when I was younger and less bald. I felt like Tyra Banks with her dumb hidden camera fat suit social experiments, but in reverse. My freakishness and years bullying and willful isolation blackpilled me and prevented any chance of a foid. The hunchback turned me into a mentalcel, I lost a bunch of possible years of ascension, and now I'm a fat worthless oldcel.

Last edited:
Not that I remember

my father has moderate scoliosis however i do not. doesn’t change my predicament. no back for your face.

Yep, I was born with a spinal disease that turned me into a hunchback. Got surgery to fix it somewhat, but the pain of being ostracized for my freakish appearance never left. Had no friends, constantly bullied. I was called 'turtle boy' because of my hump. It permanently effected my self esteem negatively.

Even when I lost a bunch of weight after the surgery, got fit, lookmaxxed, I got IOIs when I was younger and less bald. I felt like Tyra Banks with her dumb hidden camera fat suit social experiments, but in reverse. My freakishness and years bullying and willful isolation blackpilled me and prevented any chance of a foid. The hunchback turned me into a mentalcel, I lost a bunch of possible years of ascension, and now I'm a fat worthless oldcel.
Sucks man. My condolences