Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever quit by not showing up?

Newbite

Newbite

Banned
-
Have any of you guys done this where you're working a shitty job with a cunt of a manager?

Seriously feel like saying fuck it, not turning up and sleeping like a baby

i did this with all the jobs i had...

i want to do this lol, i hate the person i'm working under

I did it with high school. I just gave up.

Yea, did that for my first job. Was too beta to say I quit so I just stopped showing up.

What do you now? How did your parents react?

Need to do this. Dont wanna see this fuckwads anymore
Mom disliked it. I haven't done anything for years. Kinda gave up on life at the same, too.

Just say you're leaving in 2 weeks, so you can use them as a reference.

I quit my job as a dishwasher a month in advance and my boss gave me his phone and email to use as a reference.

My last day was yesterday.

did this when I worked at Sonic in high school

just stopped going

No, and I don't recommend this. Never burn a bridge. Leave mutually. If you leave a job on bad terms, you run the risk of a new employer finding out/calling the old employer. Just put in your 2 weeks or whatever of you want to quit.

i wish i was low inhib like that lel

Have any of you guys done this where you're working a shitty job with a cunt of a manager?

Friend of mine did this. Just left in the middle of the day didnt tell anyone. Shitty workplace. They figured he bailed on them after some time and confirmed with a phone call.

I did in my last job, got my last pay check and never came back.

I've tried, but my senses always gets the better of me.

The worst I've done was go awol for an hour. I got suspended for that.

I would love to. My supervisor is an annoying power tripping shithead. Unfortunately neet isn't an option though and I got lucky getting this job anyway :feelscry:

Just say you're leaving in 2 weeks, so you can use them as a reference.

I quit my job as a dishwasher a month in advance and my boss gave me his phone and email to use as a reference.

My last day was yesterday.
Dishwashing is the worst.

I quit school that way. Just didn't show up anymore from one day to another.

Same with my last job. They tried to call me then and I didn't even answer the phone.

I wanted to on my internship. If I did I would've been neet past 2yr lmao. Probably would've roped by now

You lose unemployment. Wierd her out as much as you can without giving her ammunition. Get EI.

I did with two of my shitty jobs. It was the same as me quitting other shit jobs.

I got a job at mcdonalds a few months ago and never showed up after I got hired

I worked at a pizzeria that underpaid me and promised to pay me the money that was missing from my paycheck. I didn't want to work for a company that can't pay its employees so i didnt show up the next day.

Yeh bro of course, am getting paid minimum wage and these CEO cucks think am gonna do my notice period? Hell na.

No. But I recently rage quitted my last job. Ended up spitting in my supervisor 's office on the way out. Never work at a place where women are mostly in charge

Well, the Job Centre put me on a volunteership at a radio station. I stuck with it for a month, but I got sick of them making me do menial jobs like washing their cups and taking out their trash, so one day I decided to walk out. They probably didn't even realize I'd left because it was really busy in there at the time, but they tried calling me about 10 days later, so I blocked their number. They sent me a text asking if I'd be coming in again and I just told them I wouldn't. They've left me alone since then. It really pissed me off because I genuinely thought that volunteership would be a positive experience and that it would lead to a job in the media sector, but it turned out to be a massive disappointment, a waste of my time and has lowered my faith in people even further. People say that you shouldn't let bad experiences put you off of doing stuff, but when they always happen whenever you try to integrate with society, it's hard not to let them put you off.

I've done it multiple times. its never affected me in getting a new job as far as i know. these were all shit retail jobs though.

It's the only way I have ever quit.

Thankfully I don't have to wage-cuck (yet)