Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever notice how a lot of losers, nerds, beta men, etc. are depicted with curly hair?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
1v7lnll9y6f21.jpg

Damn, it's so over if you have hair like this.

pic related nerd is also fat and short whats your point

Just-pay-a-girl-millions-to-kiss-you-in-a-commercial theory

It depends on whether it's curly enough to grow up or not I feel, wavy hair is Is considered curly but more attractive on men than straight hair

What about these?
Marclepine.jpg
TELEMMGLPICT000129790226_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqvyIhey5-bbhpfCG1b5cFTcgLyFDgeHwcaANj-8xgigM.jpeg
w h y is everyone of those white but personaly dont think it means anything its propably just a random trait that they think nerd losers have to give them le self confidence by selling books or making them watch ads there are plenty of potrayed losers that have not curly hair

It depends on whether it's curly enough to grow up or not I feel, wavy hair is Is considered curly but more attractive on men than straight hair
I have hair like this, looks terrible at any length. I stopped cutting it because it looks terrible either way but now I'm considering shaving it all off.
thumb_76748_default_news_size_5.jpeg

Facial bones >>>> everything

6e2c92ff41ead422423ef94dd40ae748.jpg

w h y is everyone of those white but personaly dont think it means anything its propably just a random trait that they think nerd losers have to give them le self confidence by selling books or making them watch ads there are plenty of potrayed losers that have not curly hair
Both those guys are sand niggers...

I have hair like this, looks terrible at any length. I stopped cutting it because it looks terrible either way but now I'm considering shaving it all off.
thumb_76748_default_news_size_5.jpeg
Make an undercut, best haircut and I guarantee you, you will look better.

I have curly hair don't slander me like this. :feelsbadman:

Both those guys are sand niggers...
sand nigger snow nigger german nigger mediteranean nigger they somehow have all white skin it doesnt matter notice how everyone of them is ugly tho? thats what matters
also imo the most nerd beta loser type of hair is no hair

Yeah, never began for curlyhaircels

1v7lnll9y6f21.jpg

Damn, it's so over if you have hair like this.
"Self confidence is more important than appearance; psychological facts that can make your life easier"

Ya rasoul allah, this is such fat crock.

Jews have curly hair. Jews tend to be sub5 nerds.
The guy on the left has thick messy wavy hair, not really curly.

Eeeeee2
these subhumans are worse.

Curly hair on women is considered crazy hot. Weird.

Because of the og careermaxxing ethnics, Jews.

Yep, I have curly hair. Better than being bald though.

This is fucking hell for ethnics

I have curly, light brown (same color as gold) hair.

Yeah, what about it?

Eh, it’s just another stupid mainstream media generic “unattractive “ trait, like wearing glasses or having braces.

BONES ARE WHAT REALLY MATTER.

Just cut an undercut, whether your hair is straight, wavy or curly, you'll look better.

>that fucking go daddy commercial

I remember watching some bts video and that foid said something along the lines of actively going for unattractive men in clubs.

It is true that a lot of "nerd/dork/ looser" men in movies have curly hair but they also have glasses are short and over weight. Some even have a nasty over/ under bite. They also wear the stereotypical clothing people think of when they think nerd (ie. White shirt tucked into high waisted pants suspenders pocket protectors). I've also seen bowl cute straight hair as well on this type of character.
Your focusing on one feature when all combined make the character what society considers a looser. There are many men with high smv with curly hair.
Being bald/ balding tho, that would be the worst thing ever

Curly hair means you have nigger blood, that instantly turns off all females.