Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone ever isolation maxxed?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I live with my parents, lost my job due to Corona but have money saved up.

I want to check out of society for 1-2 years and live at some camp site or beautiful location in an RV.

Except an RV and all that camping shit cost $10,000+ and a shit ton of DIY work. Is there some cheap ass option to live comfortable in america? Seems getting a trailer or renting a small house in the middle of no where is the only option.

Or I guess an AIRBNB room of some old boomer who lives in the middle of no where.

If you don't have $10,000 saved (even before Corona) you are not in shape to isolationmaxxx. Do you know how to grow food? Start a fire without matches? Lol you need basic survival skills to do it.

Keep us updated if you manage to do something

Sounds good tbh, not like you're gonna miss on anything so why not.

Go for a cheap, off grid cabin in the middle of nowhere (desert, forest, mountain)

Obviously it'll come at cost like no running water. So you'll have to improvise with rain water for showers and a compost toilet.

I want to check out of society for 1-2 years and live at some camp site or beautiful location in an RV.

Except an RV and all that camping shit cost $10,000+ and a shit ton of DIY work. Is there some cheap ass option to live comfortable in america? Seems getting a trailer or renting a small house in the middle of no where is the only option.

Or I guess an AIRBNB room of some old boomer who lives in the middle of no where.
didnt leave house in many years

Isn’t it easiest or just neetmax in ur parents house?

If you don't have $10,000 saved (even before Corona) you are not in shape to isolationmaxxx. Do you know how to grow food? Start a fire without matches? Lol you need basic survival skills to do it.

I've got more than that but I could just rent an apartment in the middle of no where for that cost.

Isn’t it easiest or just neetmax in ur parents house?
yes

Save for small home with little to or no yard maintenance near jobs.

Look up Les Stroud - Off The Grid
A tiny series of him building a house in almost no where with solar and wind power and a well and such. But he has a wife and 2 kids.

You could try something like that but on a much smaller scale. That's if you still want to live modern. If not then you can go full on shedmaxx. Just collecting wood, tending to the fire, hunting, and sleeping. Sounds pretty nice.

@Emba is professional at this. I reckon you could likely isolation max for less than 8000 usd a year if your willing to live in a free camp site and eat rice and beans the entire year

Afraid I can't help but it's fucking scary and disgusting how hard this shit actually is to do. People who deny the fuck that (((they))) control the government are utterly retarded, you're literally put on a course to become a wageslave for some corporation from birth and basically put in jail or made homeless if you try to deviate from it.

Afraid I can't help but it's fucking scary and disgusting how hard this shit actually is to do. People who deny the fuck that (((they))) control the government are utterly retarded, you're literally put on a course to become a wageslave for some corporation from birth and basically put in jail or made homeless if you try to deviate from it.

Honestly even if you have the money this all seems like too much effort

there's a reason a lot guy guys try to get back into minimum security prison

working a job, paying rent and doing all this bullshit is just too tedious

i'm in my 30s and fucking lazy. i just want to sit around all day and doing nothing

i'm in my 30s and fucking lazy. i just want to sit around all day and doing nothing
Fucking same man. Jobs are ridiculous, absolutely absurd how the supposedly smartest species on earth created such a ridiculous fucking system. Anyone who enjoys or promotes work should be fucking killed.

Rv is a big spend! A small cargo van is much cheaper. Except you'll have to move around alot. Parking it is the hassle. Look up "stealth camping" on YouTube for way too much information. There's a old dude keeps his vids around 8 minutes. He's the best. Little House on the road or something like that. Looks like an old earless elf.

Renting a house is easy enough. If you do lots of research into the areas of interest. Airbnb is expensive. Try local online papers or Facebook ads. (Ughh. Yeah... Sorry but them folks are on that shit...)

When i was a wee lad I LIVED ON MY BIKE IN A TENT BY VARIOUS RIVERS!
for free. (Stealth camping) Then rode my bike to town for jobs. Resort towns are best for that. (Requires an economy!)

There's some old hippy sites where they hire young folks to homestead work for free rent and food. Small cash (probably at whatever harvest time post sales...) I forget the name of the sites. They were very dead seeming... Try searching many keywords and you might find one.

No matter what you do it WILL NOT BE 100% EASY of a life. (The challenges make it a superior lifestyle!) Keep you too busy...
@Emba is professional at this. I reckon you could likely isolation max for less than 8000 usd a year if your willing to live in a free camp site and eat rice and beans the entire year
Indeed! For < $10,000usd you could get a two bedroom house (needs work LOL) in a ded town! (Under 500 population)

The trick is finding the current owners!

Alternatively, you could check out cheap tax land. People didn't pay their taxes, and lost their land and house! You pay the "back taxes"

BAM! you are now a homeowner!

If you go that route, you will need a pickup truck - to haul lumber. And know basic carpentry... It's easy.

The trick to keeping it cheap is to avoid towns that have permits and building codes... Fucking bribery bs!

Keep in mind that fuckers are greedy everywhere! Some old cunt would rather let that house ROT than sell it for a reasonable price.

But cash talks! (Be sure to hide your cash from the cops and go to a "constitutional carry" state so you can carry a gun without begging/ paying. Ok, Ar, Tx... Wy, Ak... There's a lot.

If you want to "do nothing" then try looking into "subsidized housing" if you're neet and crippled etc...

I really liked my fancy hot and cold running water and whole house air conditioning! But it took all my neetbuxx :€

I much prefer the distance i get now. It's nice and quite. Except for all the gun shooters... ("that's the sound of freedom!") Lol.
---
Uninproved campsites are free to stay at for 3 weeks. A cheap cargo van and stealth camping would cost about 400 500 a month including insurance and food and gas. Say 1000 a month to cover emergencies.

Last edited:
nah I don't have the money for that shit. Although I don't leave my house very often

Rv is a big spend! A small cargo van is much cheaper. Except you'll have to move around alot. Parking it is the hassle. Look up "stealth camping" on YouTube for way too much information. There's a old dude keeps his vids around 8 minutes. He's the best. Little House on the road or something like that. Looks like an old earless elf.

Renting a house is easy enough. If you do lots of research into the areas of interest. Airbnb is expensive. Try local online papers or Facebook ads. (Ughh. Yeah... Sorry but them folks are on that shit...)

When i was a wee lad I LIVED ON MY BIKE IN A TENT BY VARIOUS RIVERS!
for free. (Stealth camping) Then rode my bike to town for jobs. Resort towns are best for that. (Requires an economy!)

There's some old hippy sites where they hire young folks to homestead work for free rent and food. Small cash (probably at whatever harvest time post sales...) I forget the name of the sites. They were very dead seeming... Try searching many keywords and you might find one.

No matter what you do it WILL NOT BE 100% EASY of a life. (The challenges make it a superior lifestyle!) Keep you too busy...

Indeed! For < $10,000usd you could get a two bedroom house (needs work LOL) in a ded town! (Under 500 population)

The trick is finding the current owners!

Alternatively, you could check out cheap tax land. People didn't pay their taxes, and lost their land and house! You pay the "back taxes"

BAM! you are now a homeowner!

If you go that route, you will need a pickup truck - to haul lumber. And know basic carpentry... It's easy.

The trick to keeping it cheap is to avoid towns that have permits and building codes... Fucking bribery bs!

Keep in mind that fuckers are greedy everywhere! Some old cunt would rather let that house ROT than sell it for a reasonable price.

But cash talks! (Be sure to hide your cash from the cops and go to a "constitutional carry" state so you can carry a gun without begging/ paying. Ok, Ar, Tx... Wy, Ak... There's a lot.

If you want to "do nothing" then try looking into "subsidized housing" if you're neet and crippled etc...

I really liked my fancy hot and cold running water and whole house air conditioning! But it took all my neetbuxx :€

I much prefer the distance i get now. It's nice and quite. Except for all the gun shooters... ("that's the sound of freedom!") Lol.
---
Uninproved campsites are free to stay at for 3 weeks. A cheap cargo van and stealth camping would cost about 400 500 a month including insurance and food and gas. Say 1000 a month to cover emergencies.

great post man but holy fuck that's a lot of work

easier to just live with parents, or rent a trailer or room in the middle of no where

great post man but holy fuck that's a lot of work

easier to just live with parents, or rent a trailer or room in the middle of no where
Indeed. You are better off where you are! I only did that shit because i had to. I had no other options.

Irl i AM currently renting a trailer in the middle of nowhere! I got lucky.

Move to a place like Albania or something. Go to where life is really cheap.

I hear you can sleep on the streets of San Francisco for free.

There's a bunch of youtube videos you can start taking notes on how to do basic survival skills you can write down and use for future use, and also how to maintain your RV I guess. Just trying to help ya out.

An RV... so no AC? Fuck that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back