Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone ever dealt with an ogrecel but who compensates with being the big bear guardian?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
One who was a bully in school but eventually became the big bear appraiser.

My uncle seems to be that way. That trick doesn't work everywhere, and you can only pull a girl who is dtf with you, and usually that is an average one at best.

Usually they're SJW/ liberal/ white knight basic package. And even though incel philosophy applies to them (although they are big ogres) they'll use the only distinction they have to their advantage in the way it has an advantage. With selective hearing/ processing to be a bully over and over.

My uncle never feels like he hears me but always has vengeance in his heart. One day his wife was yelling at me for cat food being on the table, (she put it there) and I said plz don't put cat food on our dinner plates. Then in 2 seconds I tell her to stop abusing and screaming at me then he gets up and says "YOU COME UP HERE AND ABUSE US" when she started screaming first. Typical liberal crybullying.

Sounds like typical betabux.

I've seen the same. They always get bossed around by their bitch wives. I'm glad as an adult that I'm not forced to interact with relatives.

I've seen the same. They always get bossed around by their bitch wives. I'm glad as an adult that I'm not forced to interact with relatives.
lmao what. Arent ogres supposed to be dominant/threatening ?

lmao what. Arent ogres supposed to be dominant/threatening ?
if someone is ONLY that then what they do is just hyper partake in white knighting/ telling women what they wanna hear I.E. marxism.