Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone ever called you handsome sarcastically?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I was called pretty/beauty/handsome sarcastically by random normies that didnt know me (neither did I) sarcastically as I entered a room/passed them by/got into the train whatever. Of course they did it with a sarcastic tone silently but I think loud enough for me to hear. Anything like that ever happened to you? May be a truecel trait only.

No, everyone has always been very brutally honest about my looks.

"I don't care about their opinions. I care about their sisters big dripping wet pusi"

-Me

Some chadlite bully wrote on my facebook wall years ago ironically: "Havent seen you at any parties recently ;) whats up champ?"
And some chaddam türk replied "he for sure got a girlfriend now and forgot about us hahahaha"

like 10 people liked it

This only happens to average people or slightly below. Definitely NOT a truecel trait since I never had this happen to me.

One time in grade 10 a group of white foids ran up to me all recording me and went teehee you're sooo handsome while laughing that laugh foids do when they are mocking someone. I wanted to strangle them then and there to be openly mocked like that under a camera, later to be put on social media no doubt.

I really really hate being called "HaNdSoMe". it's so disgusting. it's part of the "handsome young man" industrial masculinity worker indoctrination. I want to be a cute human, not HaNdSoMe ewwwwwwwwwwww... it's not fair that female humans can be cute but male humans are resigned to HaNdSoMe