Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone ever been "disinvited" from or had "friends" who would plan behind your back with scenarios where sex was likely?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Throughout my life, there have been times where I'm with "friends" who I'm hanging out with, and then they are put in a scenario where sex will likely happen, and I'm disinvited intentionally by these "friends" or they make plans behind my back hoping I don't find out about it.

I've been disinvited by "friends" in high school; one Washington D.C. trip in high school, "friends" went to hang out in a hotel room, gave me some money to buy drinks from a vending machine, came back and the door was locked and they didn't answer. That hurt, even some people that I wasn't really close friends with felt really bad for me and were more hurt than I was by that asshole move (I was used to it). We played Cards against Humanity, it was fun, to lighten the mood.

In college, "friends" would make plans to go out to clubs or bars and not invite me, but invite my other "friends." Or they would do it behind my back, like say they were going out Friday but "cancel" and then go out Saturday

"It's just your personality bro"

Yeah, these people would love hanging out with me, joking with me, even getting drunk with me, but when it came to social events where romance was a possibility, SUDDENLY I was toxic and unlikeable jfl

fml

Last edited:
100 percent

my college roommate was a statusmaxxed high tier normie who always liked playing video games with me. but never wanted to hang out socially. why? because i was an incel of course

most of my freinds are too ugly to get invited to parties as well as being ethnic

Not really.

My Chad buddy would shamelessly set up his fuck buddy meetings in front of me as far as I can remember via his being on speaker phone with whatever whore he was set to hook up with on a particular day.

No friends since puberty so cant relate

I've never had friends

Also I think he even fucked a distant cousin of mine upstairs at his house after politely asking me to remain downstairs for about 30 or 40 minutes it took to "break her off" as the niggers would say.

100 percent

my college roommate was a statusmaxxed high tier normie who always liked playing video games with me. but never wanted to hang out socially. why? because i was an incel of course
Holy fuck. Absolutely brutal and relatable. One of my roommates in college was an incel like me, but he actually had a few foid friends, and didn’t invite me to hangout with them when they would hang. He was probably threatened that I might ascend with the low tier becky he would orbit.

I have a single "friend". He used to go to bars or attend parties. Without inviting me.

He is also an incel. Although he is the most deluded guy I know. He only had sex with prostitutes.

:feelswhat: Filthy normies

I remember one my friend said they together with my other friend and his friends were going to throw a party on his birthday. He quickly amended "oh, you could come too", and from his tone alone I understood my company was rather unwanted. He added it really hesitantly, in slightly hushed voice, as if unsure if it was a good idea. Which really wasnt, because I didnt know anyone of his circle apart that second friend. Sex was unlikely, because this second friend is legit incel.

I had a group of "friends" who made separate group chats without me in it where they planned activities without me. So in short, yes.

100 percent

Brutal as fuck. How do you even cope anymore is beyond me