Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Anyone enjoys imagining a stink milf when masturbating?

piplummy

piplummy

Greycel
I always imagine fucking a milf immediately after we workout. Both of us, especially she is extremely stink. Her armpit, pussy, feet, cleavage, mouth breath and sweat everywhere. She gag my mouth by her pant with secretions and lick my nose inside…

Because this is what I project as a human’s reality. I cannot show my reality because I was forced to become a communist pioneer during childhood. I enjoy being loved, but emotionally connection was regarded as the trait of 5 blacklist groups “landlord, rich, reactionary, evil, right wingers” or the corrupted capitalist liberation. I have to focus on study and pretend I’m not enjoying everything. Finally I lose the ability to ascend. I cannot compete with foid classmate because the communism society gives them extremely privilege, so they always teased me as childish and stupid and vilified me as lustful with my dictating teachers. But there were married milf who haven’t been fully brainwashed by communism and was less competitive in jobs showed up and seemed to treat me as a human, so I want to be fused with her with the beautiful body and attractive stink body odor, instead of the stupid foid classmates who are submissive to communism instead of the loving and responsible husband.

tenor.gif

JoinedJul 13, 2024

"Inceldom discussion"