Anyone else's mind completely blown at how fast times flies/how bad things have gotten?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

*doomed*
★★★★★
130d 3h 22m
I know the rate of time increasing feels like it speeds up as you get older, that's a biological fact blah blah. But like even still, I'm 22 now, and my 20s feel like a few months compared to the years prior, which themselves in retrospect feel like they sped by. Perhaps it's all the rotting that blends together.

My mind is just blown at how fucked everything is. I always knew my future was tanked from the start and always dreaded getting older but I somehow still underestimated it.

To be honest I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around how extreme the downward curve is, essentially. Everything got shit right quick and I went from being in grade school to being an adult (?:lul:?) in the blink of an eye, guess that happens when you don't have a childhood or adolescence with any milestones

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
I think of this often as well. I'm only 17 and it feels like just yesterday I graduated elementary school

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

*doomed*
★★★★★
130d 3h 22m
I think of this often as well. I'm only 17 and it feels like just yesterday I graduated elementary school
I remember what it feels like and all I can say is it gets worse

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
I remember what it feels like and all I can say is it gets worse
I can definitely feel a downwards spiral

they said high school years were supposed to be awesome, could be true, I don't really know what high school is normally like, so maybe college/uni will be different