Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone else...

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
too hungry rn?

Tenor

Yes tbhtbj coming back from wagecucking but I am gonna eat in 1-2 hrs b3cause gonna shower tbhngl and tbhtbh drive to le shop tbhtbh then smoke dank outside tbhtb then eat ded srs tbh and then post few sentences here and then tbhtbh play dota. Legit everyday activities for me tbhtbh and ded srs driving to shop everyday because my neighbour keeps doing his poo poo in his garden and I dom't want him to smell my pee pee ybhybj ngl

Yes tbhtbj coming back from wagecucking but I am gonna eat in 1-2 hrs b3cause gonna shower tbhngl and tbhtbh drive to le shop tbhtbh then smoke dank outside tbhtb then eat ded srs tbh and then post few sentences here and then tbhtbh play dota. Legit everyday activities for me tbhtbh and ded srs driving to shop everyday because my neighbour keeps doing his poo poo in his garden and I dom't want him to smell my pee pee ybhybj ngl
@DeformAspergerCel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes as i just came home from wagecucking

Wish I had that problem. I could go all day without eating

No. I am trying to diet. But i will most likely ruin it by ordering a pizza tonight

My aunt bought too much food for the festivities.

A bit. Just ate chicken tenders but still.