Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else?

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Anyone else dont really find stacey females attractive, but it seems like plenty of the normies i went to highschool with did? Its strange, whenever my normie friends use to say who they thought was attractive, i never really agreed with them because it was usually the fake bitches with loads of makeup and entitled attitude to life. Even the female who was supposedly the most attractive in our grade i just found repulsive.

I just have never been attracted to those types of females, they are usually just too fake looking.

Ive always preferred a more average female with a bit of chubbiness over a stacey, but thanks to hypergamy i know i cant get this.

Fuck my life

I almost exclusively found girls attractive who still didn't hit the puberty but already had some figures like puberty like tits and asses.

Homosapicuckus said:
I almost exclusively found girls attractive who still didn't hit the puberty but already had some figures like puberty like tits and asses.

i just wanted an average female with a bit of fat but seems like that was too much to ask in life because of my subhuman genetics

I like top tier girls yeah.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i just wanted an average female with a bit of fat but seems like that was too much to ask in life because of my subhuman genetics
Same tbh

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Cause they look like Gods and are more superior than the rest. Also usualy morally superior and more powerful as well.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

I find 90% of women sexually neutral.

St.Tropez said:
Cause they look like Gods and are more superior than the rest. Also usualy morally superior and more powerful as well.

makeup does that

Homosapicuckus said:

elaborate

Homosapicuckus said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Ascendedcel.