Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else worried about future job and wage stability?

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
I'm wagecucking in a STEM field. It's a liveable wage, but if I ever lost this job, I would be fucked. I have no parents to help me or rich family relatives. I'd probably just be homeless and rot.

Does anyone else have this sort of anxiety that suddenly it all could just go to hell when you're made redundant? I fucking hate being so reliant on someone else for my living expenses. But until I can figure out a way to be self reliant I'm stuck as a cuck. :feelsbadman:

Most people are stuck and its only gonna get worse. Thats how the bosses know your lives are in their hands

It's over if some random chad presented himself to do your job on there.

Make sure to save money just in case the worst can become reality.

Yep but at least i have parents who understand my situation and i can always NEET if things dont work out. Healthcare might fuck me up in the future but i try not to think about that lel

It's over if some random chad presented himself to do your job on there.

Make sure to save money just in case the worst can become reality.
I've actually seen this happen. Chad would become a manager and essentially hit on Stacey while demanding shit incels to do the grunt work and generate data and reports. He will be groomed for upward mobility. Fuck being a cog. I am so disillusioned that just hard work will promote you. You have to be extremely likeable in this day and age.

I definitely keep an emergency fund in case this happens. Almost happened once, but luckily I was able to bail into another job. That was scary shit with the man breathing down my neck to get my worthless ass out.
Yep but at least i have parents who understand my situation and i can always NEET if things dont work out. Healthcare might fuck me up in the future but i try not to think about that lel
Jelly of this. My parents have zero savings for me. I'm homeless if "things don't work out".

Does anyone else have this sort of anxiety that suddenly it all could just go to hell when you're made redundant?
I did until I stopped caring and realized it doesnt matter

Yeah. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

Same.

Also times like these I'm glad users such as @Insomniac @NEETAndTidy @Grotesque and @Disillusioned are banned so they can't rub it in our faces about their NEETbux and not needing to worry about their future.

Yeah, hope i can get a decent job tbh

FUCKING YES
I CAN RELATE

We have enough iQ to do anything required of us after the AI overtake tbh