Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else wonders what would attractive women do in our position?

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★★
Imagine if these women were horny since teenagers but were forced to be kisless virgins and couldn't date anyone exclusively because of rejection and others not wanting them. Imagine if they could get male friends and they knew that their personality wasn't the problem because they have friends that like their personality, but still men prefer women that are more physically attractive than them.

Imagine if they had to live feeling like they aren't enough for the opposite sex just like we have to, and that, on top of that, they had to listen to stupid people feeling free to assume they must be horrible women that lack decency and basic hygiene because only a person like that would be that sexually undesirable for men.

I wonder what would they do in that position, I assume they would behave similar to us, which means they aren't better than us, they are just in a more lucky situation.

Last edited:
They would commit unalive.

Good post. They wouldn't be able to handle it. They already see therapists and cry over the most stupid shit.

They would go ER in a femoid way jfl. (in animal crossing, minecraft for women).
I think they would definitely feel even more hatred towards everything than we do due to their childish nature.

I've argued with women who tell me it's worse to be a woman because of the "constant physical threat" of foidhood. If they had to live without the attention they've been showered with since middle school for a day, they'd crumble.

Good post. They wouldn't be able to handle it. They already see therapists and cry over the most stupid shit.
They have suicidal thoughts just because they don't get enough likes on instagram jfl, DESPITE having sex regularly. They are SPOILT.

Like others have said, they'd kill themselves pretty early on

Imagine if these women were horny since teenagers but were forced to be kisless virgins and couldn't date anyone exclusively because of rejection and others not wanting them. Imagine if they could get male friends and they knew that their personality wasn't the problem because they have friends that like their personality, but still men prefer women that are more physically attractive than them.

Imagine if they had to live feeling like they aren't enough for the opposite sex just like we have to, and that, on top of that, they had to listen to stupid people feeling free to assume they must be horrible women that lack decency and basic hygiene because only a person like that would be that sexually undesirable for men.

I wonder what would they do in that position, I assume they would behave similar to us, which means they aren't better than us, they are just in a more lucky situation.
The foid would go insane.

It happens a lot in some very strict societies where foids are highly mate-guarded but don't marry young, such as 19th century Europe, especially UK. There the foids developed various forms of insanity that were classified as "hysteria" by the doctors of that time.

The fact of the matter is that humans aren't sexless drones. When that condition is inflicted on males it's called inceldom, and males develop lots of compensatory behaviors, some good others bad.

When inflicted on foids they just go insane, because a foid's brain never evolved to deal with sexual deprivation. The foid natural habitat is a life of positive validation and sex 24/7

I've argued with women who tell me it's worse to be a woman because of the "constant physical threat" of foidhood. If they had to live without the attention they've been showered with since middle school for a day, they'd crumble.
Funny thing is that incels aren't the ones attacking them. They always get raped by people they know.