Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else with low tolerance on caffeine?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
I always have to go to the toilet immediately after I drink tea or coffee. I kid you not.

I used to tolerate it fairly well tbh ngl ded serious.

I don't even drink coffee. I only drink energy drinks when I really need the boost. Otherwise you get immune to it and then you're fucked if you actually need it tbh.

I feel like I'm gonna die without caffeine.

I feel like I'm gonna die without caffeine.
I used to be like this and was drinking 5-7 cups of tea or 2-3 coffees a day.
But I stop for a while and now my stomach can't handle it.:lul::lul::lul:

I used to be like this and was drinking 5-7 cups of tea or 2-3 coffees a day.
But I stop for a while and now my stomach can't handle it.:lul::lul::lul:
yo this happened to me with alcohol. I was able to down shit like nothing and now I fucking gag. ITs annoying and hindering my drinking ability :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Cant even get drunk without mixing it with a lot of other shit :feelsree:

yo this happened to me with alcohol. I was able to down shit like nothing and now I fucking gag. ITs annoying and hindering my drinking ability :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Cant even get drunk without mixing it with a lot of other shit :feelsree:
Yeah I have the same problem with alcohol too. I could drink five glasses of vodka in less than 30 minutes in hs(drinking as a teen is common here) but now I can't handle more than 2.

I have 4 cups of coffee a day.

Yeah I have the same problem with alcohol too. I could drink five glasses of vodka in less than 30 minutes in hs(drinking as a teen is common here) but now I can't handle more than 2.
yeah its annoying, I looked it up and I read someone saying that it could have been cause you had a bad experience so your body stopped you. I got drunk pretty hard like 3 nights in a row with the last being knockout drunk so I feel it might have been that for me but who the fuck knows. Im just gonna keep drinking to that shit feels right again kek

coffee is a jewish drug that was made in order to drop the IQ and make you addicted to it. It's basically a legal heroin. Boycott caffeine

I like having a low tolerance to caffeine, I use it sparingly so when I actually do need it (when I have 24 hour shifts at work) it works wonders

What type of coffee OP ? Frape will cause that but espresso really now ?

I have to pee a lot after I drink anything even if it doesn't have caffeine in it. Think my bladder or kidney's might be fucked but idk

I have to pee a lot after I drink anything even if it doesn't have caffeine in it. Think my bladder or kidney's might be fucked but idk
Same. I think it's something to do with low sodium and potassium but I piss like crazy if I drink the normal amount of water.

Also, Caffeine doesn't really effect me anymore but it's okay.

coffee is a jewish drug that was made in order to drop the IQ and make you addicted to it. It's basically a legal heroin. Boycott caffeine
Source? Why drop iq?

If I get more than 100 mg in 24 hours I get insomnia.

lol @ coffee being jewish. I've been drinking it since middle school (probably why I'm short) but it doesn't do anything other than keep me alert. I drink potfulls everyday. the only side effect is when I stop for awhile and then start getting the shits when I start back up.