Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else with Insomnia ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have Insomnia now since about 2-3 years. I have a hard time sleeping in and i even have a worse time sleeping through. I wake up 4-7 times a night to pee even when i dont drink much. Today i slept maybe 6 hours and every fucking hour i waked up, my throat was dry as shit and i had to pee. During the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020 i had great sleep and sleept 8-11 hours a days, nowadays i often cant even get 7 hours of sleep.

:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I barely have good sleep too, and constantly have nightmares.

I can't remember the last time I had more then 5 or 6 hours of sleep. And sometimes I don't sleep at all.

Not to mention I have a phobia related to sleep (Fear of falling asleep). So sometimes I'm fucking dying to sleep, headache, body cold, so on, but can't, because I get anxious.

I HATE sleeping so fucking much. I hate it is basically the most necessary thing in any living beings life.

If I had the option of not sleeping at all, or going Chrono Trigger style (Having a machine where you step into it for 5 seconds, and after you leave you are fully rested) I would GLADLY take either.

Anyway, sorry about your situation, man...

I can't remember the last time I had more then 5 or 6 hours of sleep. And sometimes I don't sleep at all.

Not to mention I have a phobia related to sleep (Fear of falling asleep). So sometimes I'm fucking dying to sleep, headache, body cold, so on, but can't, because I get anxious.

I HATE sleeping so fucking much. I hate it is basically the most necessary thing in any living beings life.

If I had the option of not sleeping at all, or going Chrono Trigger style (Having a machine where you step into it for 5 seconds, and after you leave you are fully rested) I would GLADLY take either.

Anyway, sorry about your situation, man...
Damn, have you visited a doctor about that ?

Mine is mostly due to bipolar unfortunately. I sleep fine when I’m on my depressed state.

Mine is mostly due to bipolar unfortunately. I sleep fine when I’m on my depressed state.
I'm depressed and still can't sleep :feelsrope:

my sleeping schedule rotates around the clock, uuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

No, I sleep too much. But I enjoy it. I slept 10-11 hours last night then napped for 4-5 more today (I rarely ever nap but was tired after I got up and ate breakfast).

I only can't sleep if I have something to do (something social) the next day. Then I get anxiety and can't sleep. But that's very rare as I live in my bedroom.

I have Insomnia now since about 2-3 years. I have a hard time sleeping in and i even have a worse time sleeping through. I wake up 4-7 times a night to pee even when i dont drink much. Today i slept maybe 6 hours and every fucking hour i waked up, my throat was dry as shit and i had to pee. During the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020 i had great sleep and sleept 8-11 hours a days, nowadays i often cant even get 7 hours of sleep.

Used to have the exact same thing happen to me for a couple of years. I already take ages to fall asleep because my mind is constantly racing and was waking up every hour or few hours for no reason.

Or I was not able to fall asleep the whole night eventhough I was physically exhausted and/ or doing shit all day and then had to spend the next day tired and disoriented. All you can do is hope that it goes away and if it does hope that it doesnt come back. Medication did nothing for me.

Used to have the exact same thing happen to me for a couple of years. I already take ages to fall asleep because my mind is constantly racing and was waking up every hour or few hours for no reason.

Or I was not able to fall asleep the whole night eventhough I was physically exhausted and/ or doing shit all day and then had to spend the next day tired and disoriented. All you can do is hope that it goes away and if it does hope that it doesnt come back. Medication did nothing for me.
Did your body fix yourself or what did you to reduce the symptoms ?

That's literally why I chose this username lol

I cant sleep at all if 3 days in a row i dont sleep i take sleeping pills to force 6 hours at least

It's a big problem for me too. I'm starting next week not to drink anything after 8 pm and I've got to reduce stress levels somehow.

Developed it post TBI (traumatic brain injury) HBOT helped it (Hyperbaric oxygen therapy) still my sleep is not fully recovered.

only when i drink too much caffeine units

not really but i fucked up my sleep schedule

yes

Not the best suggestion,but have you tried drinking too much until you fall asleep?

Or maybe take some sleeping pills?

Yeah like 2 hours tonight, gonna try for some more in a bit I guess.

I also suffer from insomnia, its worse when i consume caffeine. Even a small expresso in the morning afects my sleep

Its me , since 2007

I can't remember a time in my life when I didn't have insomnia